Thread: xtreme Q

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sabar Guest

Default xtreme Q

got a new vape,well pleased with it.chose the q just for the option of using the bag or whip,the price was alright too.

came with replacement bits and extra bag and remote,glass stirrer

i like packin the elbow of the whip with bud for a small hit

just use pin to knock weed from elbow into bowl and repack elbow

nice option of having a bag.it hit harder than i expected with thick vapour,

oh and the funky underlighting

im happy with it,looks good, very light.me being a toker and partner a med user neither smoke tobacco i think it will be more effecient.will still smoke joints tho when out walkin the hills or whatever ,think the Q will be handy at night just fill the cyclone bowl and tip away.vapour doesnt have a lingering smell u get with smoke.was vaping while ago with partner eating dinner in same room which normally wouldnt fly.
    im still tryin to find the nice temp for me.i have been vaping at 180 to 210.its all good.
    partner likes the higher temp as it is for pain relief.the fan option on the whip is ideal as she does have the lungs for it for a strong draw,with the remote clicks low fan and inhales,she is crap with lighters.....peace

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sabar For This Useful Post:

Anthrax (01-07-11), Goodbuddy (26-08-11), Smokeface (21-06-11), spoonofinsanity (21-06-11)