Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: xtreme Q

sabar Guest

Default xtreme Q

got a new vape,well pleased with it.chose the q just for the option of using the bag or whip,the price was alright too.

came with replacement bits and extra bag and remote,glass stirrer

i like packin the elbow of the whip with bud for a small hit

just use pin to knock weed from elbow into bowl and repack elbow

nice option of having a bag.it hit harder than i expected with thick vapour,

oh and the funky underlighting

im happy with it,looks good, very light.me being a toker and partner a med user neither smoke tobacco i think it will be more effecient.will still smoke joints tho when out walkin the hills or whatever ,think the Q will be handy at night just fill the cyclone bowl and tip away.vapour doesnt have a lingering smell u get with smoke.was vaping while ago with partner eating dinner in same room which normally wouldnt fly.
    im still tryin to find the nice temp for me.i have been vaping at 180 to 210.its all good.
    partner likes the higher temp as it is for pain relief.the fan option on the whip is ideal as she does have the lungs for it for a strong draw,with the remote clicks low fan and inhales,she is crap with lighters.....peace

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sabar For This Useful Post:

Anthrax (01-07-11), Goodbuddy (26-08-11), Smokeface (21-06-11), spoonofinsanity (21-06-11)

Thanks

Default extreme Q

hi, i just got myself 1 of these badboys cant wait 4 it turn up .
    Who did u get yours from ? got mine from vaporwellness any 1 heard of them?
    Paid £218 with a hard carry case 2 .

sabar Guest

got mine from everyonedoesit.fast stealth delivery,£200
    my only problem is the metal gauze on the elbow of whip is already clogged with resin.will do a search if anyone has tips for cleaning

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sabar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

if you take the gauze out you can usually burn most of it off with a jet lighter ; or you could try sticking it in the freezer - it might scrape off easier......

i got the Extreme Q i ordered this morning, & i have to same i'm very impressed with it ; its smaller than i expected, is quieter and in general performs better all-round than the Volcano i had (Easy Valve)..... where it really wins are in its size, price, & the twin options of whip or bag ; i found the bag makes some people slightly uncomfortable 'cos of its similarity to a glue-bag lol.......me, i dont have a problem with it & like the bag option tho the whip can be a bit more discrete, + it helps the image of it as a 'medicinal' appliance when the folks come round (my dad is trying to talk my mum into trying it for her extremely aggressive rheumatoid arthritis, but her straight-laced scots presbyterian upbringing is a hard hump to get over.....)

Bodge...

non-disclaimer : I smoke and I grow, and I make no apology for either - bollox to the laws of this country.....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bodge For This Useful Post:

spoonofinsanity (21-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,670 Times

I bought one on ebay last week for a 1'er not bad only missing the original box and stirrer attachment but hasn't arrived yet, had to get a bag vape after using a friends volcano. can't wait for it to arrive so i can stop hitting the bong my lungs aren't loving me at the mo lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spoonofinsanity View Post
    I bought one on ebay last week for a 1'er not bad only missing the original box and stirrer attachment but hasn't arrived yet, had to get a bag vape after using a friends volcano. can't wait for it to arrive so i can stop hitting the bong my lungs aren't loving me at the mo lol
    your lungs will thank you, although the Q seems to have a less powerful fan than the Volcano 'cos it takes a good bit longer to fill the bag - still rather have the Q tho...

Thanks

Hiya m8, I get my extreme q hopefully tomorrow, cant wait to fire her up
    Remember to inhale spores deeply when the envelope arrives

Thanks

i've had mine for a couple of weeks now & i'm still impressed with it ; i had a Volcano, and the only thing i found it did better than the Q is that the Volcano filled its bag quicker - must admit i use the whip & the remote control most.....

far more realistic price too - even tho the Volcano performed really well & was well made, it was way over-priced at £300+ new... (i picked mine up 2nd hand for £130 & just got a new mouthpiece.....no way i could afford a new one...)

Thanks

Its here she's a lovely sleek machine ..

Canna wait to get some shit in it tonight lol

blurry-vision Guest

Just noticed thi sthread. Arggh now I can't make my mind up between this and the V-tower ! Bugger it ! Might have to toss a coin lmao.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast