Thread: what would work best in a grow space of this size (SCROG)

Thanks

Default what would work best in a grow space of this size (SCROG)

the grow space is 50" x 21" and was gonna contain 4 10 litre airpots with individual screens but I realised the screens would be about 10" x 21" or less. Would have to be enough room so each pot could be removed through the door with its screen staying with the pot on its way out so would probably have to be more like 8" x 19"? what do you think?

or would I be better off only using 3 of the airpots and three screens, never done this before so a bit of thinking and forward planning is in order, but I need your experience to help me with this!

Height wont be a problem obviously as its scrog but also there is plenty of height to play with in there anyway

Ill try and put up a plan of the grow area in a sec...

Thanks

This is pretty accurate to how it actually is. Take note of where the door is. I would have to be able to get the pots and screens from the far right end of the grow space as well as the ones nearer the door if I ever needed to flush them etc

Thanks

dont worry about it, I ended up with some spare time to faff about with it earlier and made four frames up and used garden wire to make the squares. Should be all good!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dirty dude For This Useful Post:

MissJane (22-05-11)