Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new 2 this plz help!!

Thanks

Default new 2 this plz help!!

hi peps im growing 6 plants 3 of them are totally fine the other 3 have stoped growing and the bottom leaves have turned yellow shud i be worried?? there is a foto a my profile if u want a look at it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

That doesnt look too good m8, but if you want any help you need to list all the info you can.

Medium, lighting, nuets, extraction, ventilation?? All this is needed at the least to give you the best advise.

Try & get the pics loaded to this thread also, save peeps hunting down the image.

DZ
    Just remember, there is a big difference between kneeling down, & bending over.... Frank Zappa
    The Fringe scrogs 3 Pyramids

Auto big devil grow

Mnt Cook & watering spike scrog

Fringes cellar project

The Fringe does Bubblicious

Thanks

ill try m8 only joined yesterday still getting 2 grips with the site. im using a 1m squared by 180 tent 600w bulb 200ml of cana a+b 100ml of take root and just changed the intake/extraction 2 6" fans

Thanks

yellowing from the bottom suggests a lack of nitrogen, tends to be the first signs that they need more feed, but you need to give alot better description of your grow for a better answer

Thanks

wat shud i put??

Thanks

right i just looked at your photo in your profile i missed that b4, in soil your dont need to feed it any nutes for the 1st few weeks as there is nutes in the soil, have you been adding the canna a+b already? your plant looks so burnt by excessive nutes

you need to flush out your pots, use 3x the amount of water to your pot size, an hope for the best, thats one poorly plant there
    Last edited by Three-eyed Fish; 19-05-11 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks

they have been in there 3 weeks on monday the other 3 plants are double the size and look realy healthy!!?? any ideas??
    Quote Originally Posted by Three-eyed Fish View Post
    right i just looked at your photo in your profile i missed that b4, in soil your dont need to feed it any nutes for the 1st few weeks as there is nutes in the soil, have you been adding the canna a+b already? your plant looks so burnt by excessive nutes

Thanks

the plant in the pic has nute burn, you need to flush out your pots, use 3x the amount of water to your pot size, you shouldn't need to use any nutes in pots that size for a few weeks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,381 Times

mate like three-eyed fish said no nutes for a bit. and when it comes to mixing them start weak and build up.

Thanks

yea i only had 100ml in there started that in the 2nd week!
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye4th View Post
    mate like three-eyed fish said no nutes for a bit. and when it comes to mixing them start weak and build up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast