Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: 2nd Grow 5 Varieties

Thanks

i am bit late sinone but thanks for the kind words thank you.weed heed
    Last edited by weed heed; 29-03-09 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Just checked ur grow out weed heed . Very nice

Thanks

Wink

top grow matewell done its been a pleasure to read n lots of good tips for mne to try on my white widow

Thanks

thanks guys for the great comments,syko white widow is amazin to grow really easy when feedin biobizz nutes anyway,and one of the best yielders ive had really awsome smoke enjoy yours syko pal.weed heed

Thanks

Thumbs up

just been reading your diary again got it in favourites for tips advice n inspiration lad i can't believe you got 439g dry from 6 plants under a 400w,I'm also growing under a 400w but don't get anywhere near the yield you got,a think a need to buy a new bulb am maybe losing lumen's n a don't know how old my bulb is as i had it given so am off down to my local hydro shop 2morrow,am defoe doing something wrong after reading this thread.
    again thanks for sharing the thread mate absolutely fantastic

Thanks

hiya syko pal,that was a mega yield probably jist luck,my last grow i got 14 and 3/4 oz so a bit less, i use my bulbs for 2 grows then get a new yin jist mind the heat from a new bulb.I also think i was pretty lucky with my homemade room its great for temps and humidity good heat retention too,have a wee look here pal.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...+new+grow+room
    thanks again syko if i can help in any way pal jist give me a shout,all the best weed heed

Thanks

fookin hell weed heed mate, i cant belive i didnt see this grow diary, only just stumbled upon it!

All i can say mate is well done that man, i dont think ive seen buds that big and that healty in a long while!

Youve bin helpin me on my diary so far mate (thanks alot like!) n hope mine turn out half as good as that.

Cheers mate!

Sub
    The Ganja Farmers First Indoor Grow with Bagseed!

Finished! R.I.P Ladies....

Thanks

hiya dj mate thanks for the kind words and as i said pal am no pro but jist gimme a shout if ye need any help at all.thanks weed heed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weed heed View Post
    Hi all,time for the final post of ma second grow and diary,well i dunno if it was the strains or me havin a bit more knowledge than the first grow/diary but its been an amazin grow this time am about to count up the total weight of the grow and am pretty sure ive broken the gramme per watt barrier i set myself,every plant and strain has yeilded very well.
    The nevilles haze is now dry and jarred i jist canny beleive what this plant has yeilded i think it must have been the LST training i had 12 fully formed colas all at least 14inches long and fully budded top to bottom it gave me 101grammes dried awsome man by far the biggest yeild ever for me from 1plant,ive given away more than half but have a wee pic of the rest dried and jarred

So here the rundown on the strains weights and smoke reports.
    1,LEMON STINKY
    one plant from seed,topped amazin to grow takes biobizz nutes really well,short stocky plant just drips wi bud hardly ant trimmin when done.i smoked four big branches before she was cut as i was desperate for a toke and she still gave me 67grammes dry,beautiful smoke pretty heady for mainly indica ive got mothers from cuttins from her she will be a mainstay 10/10.
    2,WHITE WIDOW
    3 Plants from cuttings,great to grow takes biobizz nutes well,very resinous and a good yeilder,lovely taste and smoke nice buzz mainly body with a bit of head stone,couchlock. same 10/10 would grow again no worries.total weight from the three plants 210 grammes
    3,WRECK F8
    1plant from seed,this is the one i am most proud of as she won the plant of the month for november,amazin to grow jist like the rest of this grow she loved the biobizz nutes,jist like the stinky minimal trimming the bud have hardly any leaves,very resinous the plant literally turns white,61grammes dry another one i will be doin again next grow,smokes really well the strongest stone of the grow this time i only had a tester too so it will be even better now its cured 10/10 again.
    4,NEVILLES HAZE,
    1Plant given to me started off outside,again loved the biobizz nutes,plenty resin and with the low stress training an amazin yeild too 101 grammes am dumfounded at that weight.nice smoke a bit leafy as are sativas so took ages to trim.am no a lover of sativa jist akward to grow unless trained and bein trained the bud bends the branches so lots of fu****g aboot tryin to keep the branches upright,great plant and yeild bein sativa probably wouldne grow again,9/10.
    So total weight for the grow from a 400watt grolux on its second grow 439grammes plus what i smoked before weighing in,so am chuffed to bits this grow,can i finish off by sayin thanks to all the guys who followed my grow all the way along you know who you are,thank you boys for stickin the distance and for all of your help along the way,and thanks to all who voted my wreck plant plant of the month,and to ragman and lk for my great prize.till next time folks happy growin and mega yeilds.weed heed
    Bloody hell weedheed, wtf, is that like a 1000w growlight disguised as a 400?
    If i get half that with my current grow i will be happy, mind you i have only 4 indoors, and i am trying my best to kill one of them due to lack of attention!

What you growing now, or are you taking a well deserved break with all that lot to get through?

Thanks

nice selecton you have there

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18