Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Grow 5 Varieties

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

Hi Weedhead,
    Nice diary mate and nice grow room too. I,ve only got the two strains on the go at the moment - trainwreck (same as you I believe) and The Church. Could,nt agree more on the trainwreck - right strong little blighters that just want to get on and grow. I planted 2 of each type and all 4 popped nicely. One of my wrecks is a siamese twin so that will be interesting to see what happens.

Finally - Neville's Haze - You luck little bleeder - take care of that little baby. This is undoubtably my favourite strain and I,ve had some great times on this bought from De Kuil/420 in the Dam. I like the lst work, look like it is paying off handsomely.

Have you ever tried Lemon Stinky before? Grow or smoke - you will not be dissapointed, great strain.

Good luck mate.

P.S. sorry can;t give any further info on flowering for the wreck. I,m waiting on an answer just like you.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Very nice plant's and diary mate, loving it. They will be big girls in flower..

Thanks

hiya guys thanks a lot for your comments much appreciated the grow is going good again am a bit worried about the widow being to big so am gonna pot them up to the ten litre pots tomorrow and put the wreck into the fives the widows are in now give them a couple of days and bang them into flower no to fussed if the harvest is that big on the wreck got another seven seeds left.syanlar out of the five varieties i am growing ive only tried widow before so am lookin forward to tryin them all out,ive been lookin in on your diary to syanlar am watchin with great interest your plants are lush man.thanks for the support guys all the best weed heed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

I think i remember right but might not but the wreck f8 triples in flower dont it, think in a couple of weeks when i start mine your diary will be quite influential to me on how long i veg. Anyways looking good mate.

Thanks

thanks for havin a look dekay,if i was growin wreck only i would leave longer and probably LST or top but seen as its gonna be roughly 21days veg for my wrecks i am gonna let them grow out as its probably too late to top now hopefully they will go 3times there size which will be two or three feet and i wont have any probs with that height.good luck with your wreck when you get them started all the best weed heed

Thanks

Default DAY 24 under light

hi,tonight i have potted the rest of the grow to the final pots.there are a few not sexed but am not too worried about the waste of compost as i make my own and mix 50/50 with a bag from the shop so the stuff from the males will be flung back in the compost pile along wi ma chickens shit and all garden waste and used next year.So there are two lemon stinky topped in ten litre pots unsexed.3widow cuttings in ten litre pots fem.1sweet tooth in ten litre pot fem.3 wreck f8 in 8 litre pots unsexed.2 nevilles haze in 5 litre pots might pot these up before i go into flower it means muckin about wi all the string fae the LST trainin unsexed but showin pre flower look fem?.the widows are too big ive let them go too long so am gonna give all the plants a few days to settle into the new pots and then flower the lot and see what happens.I am in the middle of buildin a veg room so will not have to put up with flowerin every thing at once in the future will do a wee bit in the growroom section when its finished.thanks again weed heed

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weed heed View Post
    hi,tonight i have potted the rest of the grow to the final pots.there are a few not sexed but am not too worried about the waste of compost as i make my own and mix 50/50 with a bag from the shop so the stuff from the males will be flung back in the compost pile along wi ma chickens shit and all garden waste and used next year.So there are two lemon stinky topped in ten litre pots unsexed.3widow cuttings in ten litre pots fem.1sweet tooth in ten litre pot fem.3 wreck f8 in 8 litre pots unsexed.2 nevilles haze in 5 litre pots might pot these up before i go into flower it means muckin about wi all the string fae the LST trainin unsexed but showin pre flower look fem?.the widows are too big ive let them go too long so am gonna give all the plants a few days to settle into the new pots and then flower the lot and see what happens.I am in the middle of buildin a veg room so will not have to put up with flowerin every thing at once in the future will do a wee bit in the growroom section when its finished.thanks again weed heed

OMG - I think you need to put in a bit of extra effort mate. Perhaps some more strains, another grow room etc. NOT

You is putting in some dedication there weedhead - keep it up m8 it will be worth it. When I finally got round to having my second veg room everything changed and things became so much easier. You'll love it.

Thanks

thanks syanlar pal yeah theres a fair bit goin on at ma hoose,well i got my first male today one of the stinkys balls on a stick they were perfect hes in compost pile noo.so i potted up my two nevilles haze to ten litre pots thats everything in tens now bar the wreck in eights where they will stay am gonna flower soon.thanks,weed heed

Thanks

Default Day 27 the changeover to 12/12

hi all i have decided to go into flower with the grow was hangin off to let the wreck catch up a bit they are now about a foot high roughly 8sets of leaves and a few branches on them so tonights the night,all the plants are startin to show preflower so i shouldnt stress them to much by flowerin now.the grow is still goin along really well i havne had to water the plants for days after pottin them up the the big pots and i have only given them 1 feed of biobizz gro at 1ml per litre my compost is doin its job really well i will give them some bloom maybe next feed and start the nutes fae there.temps are still good and humidity fine ive now put a little 6inch fan blowin 24/7 over a couple of hotspots from the bulb.no other comfirmed males as yet but ive a feeling one of the wreck is a boy.Heres a few pics of the last night of veg
    first heres the wreck

the sweet tooth

the lemon stinky

heres the LST nevilles haze canny wait hope muchly its a she would love to see bud on this plant

the joggin haze didne make it all the way round the pot but still plenty tops on it

the three widow cuttings just left them in the room for pic check how uniform they are

last of all the room its a job wi all the different height plants i said i widne do that again,

well thats it pals my room is now flowerin bring on the next 8 weeks,thanks if youve had a wee look in again folks as always comments and tips are very welcome,aw the best weed heed

Thanks

Lookin good weed heed,all your plants are propper healthy, lush 'n' green. Best of luck dude!
    Bring on the buds.
    DISCLAIMER: None of these photos are mine, I have many problems and one of them is, trolling the internet for photos and claiming that they are my own!!!!! I am psychotic and crave attention!!!!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast