Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Having work done near stealth grow.

Friday Guest

Default Having work done near stealth grow.

Hi people.
    I have my stealth grow goin in my garage and I'm having a French door fitted where my window is (back of the garage - garden) so I don't have to enter via the front of my house as it noisey openin the door and I feel on top goin in the garage all the time to visit my girls.

My question is
    Will it affect my girls (auto easyryders) much turning them off totally for a day. My lights off period is 12-4pm but I'll have to be turnin them off well before that and hiding them and moving the fan and filter which in fixed in position on the Eves.
    It's a total pain in the arse but I need it doin.
    Any help please guys. Cheers.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

Probably not, but why don't you just put them in another room with the lights on away from the work?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

Friday Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bloom View Post
    Probably not, but why don't you just put them in another room with the lights on away from the work?
    Hi Mr B. Thanks for the reply mate. I'd love to do that but there is no where I could put them out of the way and the mrs would freak them being in the house - hard enough gettin her to to shut up winging on about them now with them out the way in the garage. I think I'm goin to just have to move the cupboard off it's bracket and hide it under a sheet and just leave it all off for the mornin / afternoon.
    What will happen if anything? - just stretch a bit?
    Cheers.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

Probably FA in the space of <24hrs - just get them back to the norm asap.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

Friday Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bloom View Post
    Probably FA in the space of <24hrs - just get them back to the norm asap.
    Cheers Mr B !! Ur a star !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (20-05-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times

hi is it posible to hide the fan and filter with some hard board and pile some stuff in front of ya room so it looks like just storage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
    hi is it posible to hide the fan and filter with some hard board and pile some stuff in front of ya room so it looks like just storage
    shhhhaaaatiiing, now theres an idea

Friday Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
    Hi mate.
    Thanks for the reply. I set my groom up next to the window so I could use the open window to take my intake from so it'll be in the way really and the lads fittin it will have to cut the brick work out so it ll be very dusty - don't want my girls gettin brick dust on them. I'll just have to dismantle it all and cover up the fan and filter so I don't have to take off the Eves. But I'll defo cover all bases before takin it all apart. Cheers for poppin mate.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,662 Times

Good luck wi it pal

Thanks

yeah I have a similar issue happening. I have a housing inspection (for assistance) not by the landlord, basically they come in, look around make sure the place is a healthy living situation and what not. So I gotta shut down my stuff for a few hours. Don't mean to Hijack but its a similar topic.. If I have to turn off my lights/fans for a few hours during flowering, is it going to hurt my girls?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast