Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PoPo H3lic0pter Act1v1ty

Thanks

ok im sorry I posted this obviously useless information. Gee just though some of you guys might like to know that you can find out what the popo have been upto in your area. Seen more than one thread on ppls copter worries.

Maybe if someone thought the cops were out to get them a quick look on this site may just put some worries to rest. Like it was just chasing a car or out testing its new IR camera! off back to work now take from it what you want if you knew about it already well done pat on the back if not then this post might just have been useful.
    Last edited by channel; 20-05-11 at 01:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to channel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dont be sorry im only discussing with you im not trying to upset you lol god ppl are so touchy these days its the internetz mannnn chill have a biff dnt get stressed

Thanks

lol fair point I ran out last night n think im gettin a bit emotional about it nothin comin for 3 weeks at least. Now have to face the prospect of buyin some dodgy street weed of some punk who doesn't give a crap about quality...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

lol this forum is great for banter funny thread

i dont seem to get any chopers over much which is great when im out burying bodys! but then we are out in the forest not much for a chopper to look at apart from pony and cows and gorse bushes

Thanks

I saw a chopper copper the otherday i was aghast im in a fucking military no fly zone and they still come in for a snoop!

Thanks

police put alot of propaganda out into the media.they know weed can make ppl paranoid so they try to play on that.if them choppers did what it says on the tin.then we'd all be fucked from day 1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Up_in_smoke View Post
    This has been available for donkeys.
    I check up on my local area every now and then, my local force area's chopper has its own dedicated website where it says exactly what its doing and when!
    where can i find this info for Glasgow?
    i had a good search already

Thanks

If you watch them police shows and snaps in the paper its obvious when its a whole house grow cause the whole fuckin buildin glows. If you have one or two lights in a tent i reckon ya sound. The amount of time the flyin bacon is over mine they would have had me by now ive been goin 12 months. My rules for not gettin bustesd are simple. Mind your own fkin business 100% in your locality and have decent black out curtains. Most importantly i have a carbon filter throwin oyt into the chimney and i keep my fuckin gob shut. Its smell and ppl knowin who dont need to which is why homiez get gripped. Ive had ten oz in me passenger footwell 8 yrs ago. I was in rush hour traffic and a copper pulls up at a t-junction. I slowed and waved him out. He waves cheers and gets on his way. Consequently as they say in the wire "stay cool when you see five-0"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjaw For This Useful Post:

turnkey (08-11-14)

Thanks

It's all about blending in, don't be stupid and don't fall out with the neighbours. I've been growing in my cellar for 4 years and no one would give me a second glance as I don't act stupid or do daft stuff. Mitigate the risk!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanman For This Useful Post:

bigjaw (07-10-14), turnkey (08-11-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2