Thread: Buds not growing

Thanks

Default Buds not growing

my lowryder has been budding for 4 weeks but over the past 2 weeks there not growing any bigger and neither is the plant. is this normal when there budding?
    this is my first grow so i have no idea if its normall. the smell has got stronger but the buds are dry to touch i thought they should be sticky should they?
    glencogreen

Thanks

Wot nute regime have you got going m8 and wot medium are you growing in, soil or other...and also have you started boost yet buddy

In a cramped cottage in a wood sharing with 6 others.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,453 Times

I'm on my first grow and I noticed what seemed to be a lull period, basically once well into flower it doesn't grow any more the flowers are slowly swelling when there is two to three weeks left of flowering period they really start to fatten up, as long as the leaves look good then they are not deficient in anything and will do their thing in their time, just chill for a bit mate be my advice. Buds won't be that sticky either so sounds ok to me, as I say though only on my first grow myself but i've just passed the phase mentioned in the last week or so, so it is fresh in my mind.
    Good luck

Thanks

ok iam growing in soil and perlite there in a grow tent under a 400w hps and i have a osculating fan and a extraction inline fan but no fan sucking fresh air in i have the hole and ducting fixed from outside to the tent but nothing sucking it in. the temps are 30 max 25 min. i had to crop one early as the roots were rotten so i think next time i will get a fan to suck air in. thanks for help

Thanks

Roots rotting will be due to overwatering

Can you get any pictures up?

Do the leaves look healthy?