Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tiny little micro mini stealth 25w grow

trumptummy Guest

Default Tiny little micro mini stealth 25w grow

Both green-o-matics. Vegged one for a couple of weeks and put it outside, it was doing well until the rabits raped it so I brought it inside to give it a bit of TLC.

Had to LST the shit out of it to get it in the box it was well too tall to go in. I also LST'd to get some growth lower down, the top had been munched and all the growth was just making the top fan leaf bigger and taller, nothing desirable. Within 2 days new growth has boomed in all the right ways.

Grow 'room' (little cardboard box). 5x5w LEDs - veg amazingly well and this will be an experiment to see if they can produce nice bud too..

New growth..

New growth.. fucking amazed its budding considering what it's been through/looks like..

New seedling..

trumptummy Guest

Posted in the wrong place sorry. Wasn't aware I could make my own grows classic?..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

you'd better impress with this one now its classic eh? good luck mate.
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

trumptummy Guest

Haha. Note to mods, you might as well leave it here because I'm going to pull 12 ounces from this 10 inch tall box..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (14-06-11), prime (14-06-11)

trumptummy Guest

Well god knows whats happened to the pictures above, but never the less, here are the new ones..

Here's the cab in action..

And the new seedling taking off like a rocket, short internode space growing like the dirty couchlock bushy indica body fucker I want it to be.. should I be bothered about the yellowing cotyledons? I'm overwatering I think so it could be locking out the nitrogen. Starting to water the roots at the bottom of the pot not the soil from now on as cerebral-vibrator does it looks like it works from what he's done.

The new growths on the one I saved from the wilderness..looks like it's still vegging? I thought I saw some bud action but it's on 24/0 so who knows what she's up to. maybe have to force it with 12/12? suits me it could do with a bit more cheeky veg if it isn't autoflowering I'l LST all over the shop it to fill this little box, should get a fairly decent yield I reckon for the space..

trumptummy Guest

Check the difference between the last photo's just 24 hours ago. 5 growths that look as if they're going to branch off their own separate ways.. there are 2-4 other new stems forming too around the rest of the plant, so potential for 9 bud sites so far.. even if small buds from each of these sites could give 16th each thats just over half ounce from 25 watts of led in a box 1/3 the size of a shoe box.. sorry I'm rambling on the flash and blue mystic tonight they smashed me big time..

trumptummy Guest

17 hours later.. this is just getting silly..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (17-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Nice one trump, they seem to be doing well under your tiny lights, may need a bit more lumens for flowering though.
    Looks a bit like my laptop grow, only yours is real. Good luck with it mate.
    All good things
    TDA

12. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

trumptummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Nice one trump, they seem to be doing well under your tiny lights, may need a bit more lumens for flowering though.
    Looks a bit like my laptop grow, only yours is real. Good luck with it mate.
    All good things
    TDA
    Haha, If this is successful the next logical step is a laptop grow.. watch this space..

It does go to show that you can grow anywhere though, even in the small cardboard box a bong came in.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (17-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Awesome.
    I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tabbatha For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast