Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tiny little micro mini stealth 25w grow

Thanks

Looks a bit Gloomy in there mate have you thought about decorating, maybe some white a4 paper or paint it
    Thanx HillBilly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flunk For This Useful Post:

trumptummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by flunk View Post
    Looks a bit Gloomy in there mate have you thought about decorating, maybe some white a4 paper or paint it
    Gloomy? If I look in the cab I get sunspots virtually instantly and go semi-blind for a while .. it's nowhere near gloomy haha I need some bloody sunglasses.

If your talking about reflective walls, I'm not sure how much good it would do. The LED's have lenses on them and 98% of the light just goes directly onto the foliage, nothing hitting the walls to be reflected..

The LED's are extremely directional - the way they are mounted needs work - need something so that each spotlight is adjustable in angle.. you can see one or two are catching nicely on that new big growth (the white patch where the cameras blown out) but there are a couple in there doing bugger all at the minute..

Just look at the plants and you can tell theres plenty of light - zero stretch on the plants their growing flat as pancakes..

trumptummy Guest

24 hours later..starting to smell very nice indeed..the box stinks flowerings going to be funny..

interesting how different the two pheno's are.. the new seedling looks very much more indica than the rescued one even though they are the same strain, it's a new one though so probably not very stable yet..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

barryshitpeas (19-06-11)

trumptummy Guest

Ok this is fucking stupid, I know I'm a stoner but what the fucks going on with my pictures disappearing every time i upload new ones?

Started budding. Smells absolutely spot on.

Bonzai on. I meant to do a bonzai from the outset you guys just didn't know it yet..

Budsite shots..2 so far with a couple to come maybe..

Here's the other one. This soils shit.. might go coco next time..

And this is why I go blind every time I look at my plants... same exposure as the picture above (and that one has been boosted 2 stops in post) .. fucking bright basically and seem to be doing the trick..

Thanks

wow just wow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kirstyy For This Useful Post:

trumptummy Guest

Right here she is. Mmm hairy..

Looks like it's getting deficient in nitrogen though? Top leaves are yellowing..

Still they are in tiny pots and I haven't started feeding so it comes as no surprise.. probably get some bio bizz at the weekend..

trumptummy Guest

uuuuuupdate.

It's just getting bigger and hairier while the other gets unhappier.. did a semi repot, the yellowings gone from the big'n (lol) but the seedlings still upset..hmm needs a bigger pot and some calmer soil i think.. it's still growing slowly though so alls not lost..

Thanks

awesome work man. I hope the second one perks up a bit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

trumptummy Guest

I've done some good things that are good.

First I whacked in a little PC CPU fan for extraction (previously there was no air circulation whatsoever..) and I think thats sorted the plants out (looks like it might have been heat stress).

Second I took the lenses of all the LED's as I think the plant in flower was getting light stress (area where one light was focused on to about a 1 inch square went yellow..not anymore).

Everythings going even more mental now.. goes to show it really is just about dialing in your space..

This update is a good illustration of the effects of LSTing and hormone placement at the top of the plant regulating growth.. look at that second bud site now! (look at the first one too fuck me it's hairy!)

trumptummy Guest

Think the plants were heat/light stressed for sure. Everything coming good now..

3 main budsites on the first plant and nice growth on the second..

Look how hairy this fucking thing is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast