Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Legalise Marijuana Event London

Thanks

Hey all I'm thinking of taking my herbalaire bag vapouriser to the event as I'm not a massive fan of smoking what do u think, ill also have a portable power supply, I was thinking of some sort of sign and maybe donation to use the vape!

So people who have never tried can have a go, also vaping in Hyde park would be amazing.

What do u think ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

go for it! obv you aint allowed to make money without paying mr rothschild quite a lot of it 1st

bring it - try and get some "donations" but i reckon if 5-0 see any money exchanges theyll have summin to say about it.

wouldnt stop me but im just sayin

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

anyone coming id say bring your own food - tourist prices up in hype park so bare that in mind all you doley scum buckets

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

3rd STAR 2 THE RIGHT STRAIGHT ON TILL MORING
    Thanks

Is that the london hemp expo on brick lane can any1 help

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7