Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Legalise Marijuana Event London

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

the point of the flash/blaze at 4:20 is to show them, once united they can't stop us doing what we want, especially if it's not hurting anybody else.

These very flash mobs could lead to legalisation, if done all over the Country.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sativa Steve For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-06-11), iice (22-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,040 Times

hmm.. okay then ill bring 1 or 2 joints.. im a bong man myself, but yeh i suppose it would be appropriate... what was i thinking!? ive been got to many times!

safe

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,040 Times

what will we be doing apart from smoking? :P chanting shit? we need to come up with some clever ryhmes

safe

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

dood bring your bong - you wont be alone there were some monsters on display in april.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

iice (22-06-11)

Thanks

chanting?

"cooom by yaaah my lord coooom by yaaaar"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

iice (22-06-11), MissJane (23-06-11), Sativa Steve (22-06-11)

Thanks

Clever Ryhmes...

@ David Cameron - "Illuminati slave, give us a wave! Illuminati slave, give us a wave! Bilderberg Slave give us wave! Bilderberg slave give us a wave!"

@4:20 whilst getting stony - "All together now, All together!!! "

@ 4:21 - raid/loot greggs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sativa Steve For This Useful Post:

iice (22-06-11), MissJane (23-06-11)

Thanks

thought id paste this in ere hopefully kick a few more into action

“A movement must be public... Make sure outsiders see more than just the leader....
    Everyone needs to see the followers... Because “new followers” emulate followers.... Not leaders!”
    So there i was 20th April 2011, sitting on the grass in Hype Park with two mates on a lovely sunny afternoon whiffing the aromas of many a different strain floating in the air, surrounded by the police and roughly 2000 other stoner’s peacefully smoking lots of weed when it suddenly slapped me in the face... I thought “yeah man! This is how it should be! This tastes like freedom”

As i sat on the grass with an extra large “special occasion joint” hanging from my lips trying to listen to Cypress Hill’s “hits from the bong” over the police helicopter circling above like a mechanical Vulcher, it reminded me of Notting Hill Carnival and that feeling of liberation me and a few mates get every year when we embark on Tavistock square, sit on the grass, chat to strangers and smoke until 3am like we are all 15 again! Feeling warm in the knowledge that we won’t be arrested never mind looked at by the police!

Then i thought....”why the f*ck is it not like this all the time then?”

Now I know why the police don’t arrest people at Notting Hill Carnival for smoking weed.......but do you?

I will tell you...It’s because everyone and their mum openly smokes weed at Carnival... that’s why!

There aren’t enough police stations or holding cells in the whole of London to lock up even a quarter of the stoners who turn up each year and openly smoke weed at that annual 1million+ event – and it’s not even cannabis related!.....That’s where the power lies people!...Strength in Numbers!

Just before you get the wrong idea...I’m not anti police. I’m just anti anyone who wants to take my weed and at the very least not smoke it with me.
    In my own experience, most of the police officers who have ever taken weed from me in exchange for a “cannabis warning ticket?” have done so reluctantly...They have far more important things to do, I know that because i ask them as they walk off with my Ganja.....
    If asked, they will often admit it’s not cannabis users who fill up the cells of police stations every weekend all over the country.......its drunk people.

But they are just people doing a job at the end of the day; so the blame is not with them is it?

A few days after the Hyde Park 420 event i looked on the net for any “official” media coverage and the best i got was this measly offering from wiki ...(not discounting my ineptness at anything internetty btw! so if you find some media coverage that i couldn’t well done you) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

“In London, 420 protests are held every year; with the 2011 4/20 having the highest turnout for a number of years. On April 20th 2011 around 2,000 people attended 420London, situated in Hyde Park Speakers Corner. The event was marked by several speeches, notably from Peter Reynolds of the newly formed CLEAR (Cannabis law reform) political party. There was no police enforcement of cannabis prohibition laws at the event and at 4:20pm, in-line with tradition there was a mass exhale of Cannabis creating a temporary smoke cloud in Speakers Corner.”
    And that’s all i could find! Not one paper article! Not one news clip! Not a thing but that pathetic little paragraph from wiki! It’s disappointing to say the least, but you have to ask yourself why? Why are cannabis users still not recognized or heard?

Were the right/wrong people informed of the event? Were E-mails sent out to National/Local papers etc? Why did they not turn up? And who do we slap? Lol ...“nurse i need a scapegoat stat!”

Listen. I’m just an average guy trying to work out all this craziness so bare with me as i ask myself a few things............

“if i can get married to my mate Barry from next door and then adopt a child from the other side of the world then why can’t i smoke a joint in peace?”

“If that child can then grow up and divorce me and his mum Barry, then why can’t i germinate a seed in peace?”

And if i could speak to those in charge id ask them...

“Why can i go to a shop and buy little addictive sticks of cancer and bottles and cans of liver disease when all i want to buy is a £10 bag of cleanly grown, patiently cured cannabis......why is that?”

“Why do you! Continue to risk over 6million other regular cannabis users health, safety and freedom by forcing us to buy contaminated weed from criminals who otherwise we would never have to cross paths with? The same criminals who often offer other harder drugs?...Three of my friends have been robbed at knifepoint because you force them to buy from these people!

And what about you’re outdated, unsympathetic prohibition laws that would make me a criminal should i ever (wink wink) want to grow my own personal smoke...
    To grow my own so I can feel safe in the knowledge that i don’t have to meet dodgy people in dark alleyways!
    So i know I’m not lining the pockets of international organised criminals!
    To grow my own so that i can be sure of exactly what i am smoking, how strong it is and how it was grown at all times!”

“If you the government can make a profit by legally selling two of the biggest killers of all time in alcohol and tobacco, then why can’t i smoke some goddamn weed which hasn’t killed so much as one human being in over 10,000 years of recorded use!....*Head explodes*

It makes me angry smokers! But what really pisses me off is that some of us don’t even question this madness? Some even say they feel powerless to change cannabis prohibition and that’s just plain scary and infuriatingly annoying at the same time!

For me though It’s just a bit too easy to sit here and blame the ill-educated or ignorant people who know none of the facts about cannabis yet seem to know all the scare story myths... i won’t even blame the government alone for the state we find ourselves in regarding cannabis prohibition.

So I’m not going to blame them, I’m going to blame you instead.

Every pot smoking! Wake’n’Baker! Medicinal user! Recreational toker!, Zoot bunner! Bong hitter! Vape head! And Pipe chuffer!... Im talking to you!!

Any regular user who hasn’t shown their face at a pro cannabis event plays a massive part in keeping cannabis illegal....I’ll say it again so you remember...... “A Massive part in keeping cannabis illegal!!

All of you sitting at home behind your screens who regularly read the featured writers of I-Smoke fighting for our cause and doing their own version of “myth busters” on the anti-cannabis lies churned out by the media weekly, You who agree and cheer but do nothing, you are responsible.

Those who read about the latest cannabis raid of a fellow percy growers home crop are some of the most unforgivable absentees and ill leave that at that, All the people who are sick of having to deal with criminals who sell underweight and often contaminated weed at extortionate prices, Every person who’s ever complained about how unfair it all is and how unjust prohibition is on us unfortunate cannabis users...... i say to you this!!!!

Please get off your arses and act now!! Please stop playing into the “anti cannabis brigades” hands by staying at home and please get your butt down to your next, local cannabis event and show these people that we want change! All of us!

There’s no excuse! Apart from “i will lose my job if anyone knows about my cannabis use”.. You guys are safe from my disappointment and obviously there are other perfectly valid circumstances for people hiding their cannabis use which is fine, but the rest of you should be ashamed...... or at least feel a little guilty?

I implore you all to watch this video before you continue...(if you do i promise to stop ranting)
    only then will you really “get” what i meant by the quote at the start of the article.......

“A movement must be public!.... Make sure outsiders see more than just the leader....
    Everyone needs to see the followers... because “new followers” emulate followers.... Not leaders!”

According to wiki there were 2000 very happy people at Hyde Park smoking an illegal substance with very little bother, That’s 2000 stoners collectively showing one massive middle finger to the ridiculous cannabis prohibition laws we have in the U.K. and yet again funnily enough....as wiki rightly says...
    “There was no police enforcement of the cannabis prohibition laws at the event”
    .......Numbers people! numbers!

Now i imagine most members ere are avid weed smokers so mustering any kind of physical movement not involving extending your arm for the next joint is asking a lot
    but it really is up to the little people! And the little people are you!... Me!.... Us!

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito."
    - Dalai Lama XIV said that

Im sorry if i sound like your mother telling you off but sometimes a gentle prod doesn’t cut it, sometimes we all just need a kick up the arse!.... Dr Martin said that

The next event that im aware of in London, is in Hyde Park again, speaker’s corner 23rd of July 2011 (facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129049830494215 – feel free to make your own canna events for the same day, time and place and share them amongst your fb friends if you think it will help.)

23rd July makes it a Saturday so that should mean a much better turn out than the 20thApril 420 and the (in my opinion) less than impressive 2000 that wiki claims to be..
    “the highest turnout for many years”
    ...pffft!........sorry if that offends anyone but 2000 people out of all the weed smokers in West London never mind the whole of London makes me feel like screaming into a pillow!....so again i go back to the video from earlier and say
    “its up to us to follow”

I’ll be there and i would say to anyone thinking of coming! Please bring your own weed supply! DO NOT COME EXPECTING TO BUY WEED AT HYDE PARK!!

You might get nicked which is not good for anyone and believe me it attracts the wrong people who don’t represent what we are there for!
    They represent 1gram £20 bags of 6 week old wet “cheeze blud” and they’ve seen you coming
    Have a great summer...
    Cock.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

iice (22-06-11), jetlag (06-07-11), marmalade dreams (23-06-11), Sativa Steve (22-06-11), Tabbatha (23-06-11), The Fringe (23-06-11), timothio (23-06-11), UsuallyWasted (22-06-11)

Thanks

bumpintons!

Master Poet Guest

Well, as you know cocky mate, I'll be there..........

Now, as for the rest of you people on here, I know you all want to meet me in person, whether its to (try to) give me a slap or just say hi. I know I have a loyal following, Im a Guru to some, so get along to this event.

I'll be waiting for your adulation.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (23-06-11), Sativa Steve (23-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,275 Times

Cockroach..... I love it when you drag your soap box out for a rant! Top post mate!

A show of solidarity is called for...... Name:  smiley-signs146.gif
Views: 56
Size:  2.0 KB

Poet, I couldn't find a 'swoon' smilie or anything messiah related for you. I'll keep my eyes open for something appropriate, mate! Name:  rofl..gif
Views: 55
Size:  17.6 KB

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marmalade dreams For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (23-06-11)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast