Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Close one!!

Thanks

Default Close one!!

My Mustang is now running and I am so happy! and I almost get busted tonight! it turns out my brake lights were not working..(brother forgot to reconnect after putting in new chrome pieces around the lights. Sooo dumbass!

A State Patrol pull me over and tell me about it..and I was STONED but he did not notice or say anything! He just told me and said my brake lights were not working and I told him about we are fixing the car. My chest still pounding ..my high is still good though..I need to smoke again now! lol I was taking my friend home..she is light weight..all we do was smoke one blunt and we got so hiiigghh. I dont smoke everyday..mostly on the weekends...so i have not much a tolerance.

So with this said..they are having a traffic emphasis on looking for suspected DUI (Driving Under Influence) and not just drinking but all drugs...and Im very lucky cause I am feeling pretty good right now..maybe it is my eyes that dont make it so obvious being japanese? hahaha I just still cannot believe it so i had to share this story with you all!

your friend

Yuka

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yukari For This Useful Post:

Juice (25-06-11), Sativa Steve (25-06-11), teutonic (25-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

Harrrrro prease!!

Thanks

wow that was a close call

Thanks

Queer Steve :P wow I took some ultram after I smoked and it made the high more intense wow..ultram is this non-narcotic pain killer for those who have crohn's and I cannot take NSAIDS (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatories) and I dont wanna take vicodin or oxycodone..that stuff is bad news..it killed my brother's friend..he was a young rookie police officer recovering from dislocated shoulder..and died from oxycodone..suspected accidental overdose..they didnt think it was suicide. even though he chose to be the 5-0 it is very sad..left behind a little boy and his wife.

Thanks

guess thats just the way he rolled

Thanks

very sad.

Loving the new pic when do you start your new job a shitty sushi?

Thanks

Are you for real? a hot Japanese girl with a Mustang who smokes weed? gotta be some kind of joke?? good job on getting away with tho, if I was a cop and pulled you in a Mustang I wouldn't think you smoked weed either that's too perfectlol

^^rofl steve, been watching the new SP?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Juice For This Useful Post:

Sativa Steve (25-06-11)

Thanks

Yeah i have man, they're great.

Yuka has actually just scored a new job at a sushi bar as a waitress, how ironic

"Welcome to shitty sushi, can i take a order prease?"

Thanks

it ruin my high..i need to smoke more...but I hear they can still smell just like alcohol and make you take a test to see if you have used marijuana within past 5 hours..they use test kits..and if it turn positive..that's a DUI but he didnt do..I did spray on purfume and it may block the smell! maybe that worked! hahah

Thanks

I am, btw...to start my job on Monday..I am feeling uneasy about this though..is that normal? I have to be able to interact with public..which I have before..but my english sometimes people have me repeat..because they say I talk too fast or I am hard to understand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast