Wa'gwan!!

Just setting up my DS60 tent. Got 4 x 11L pots and a bag of Canna coco coir. I also found some old perlite in my grans shed and I also have a load of hydroton that came with my oxypots.

I've read people saying they mix hydroton with coco. when they say that, do they mix it like they do with perlite or do they just line the bottom inch of the pot with the hydroton balls.

Next question is, can I also add perlite to the coco/hydroton mix. My cuttings have rooted, so I'm gonna stick them in some very small pots with soil which is designed for cuttings and seedlings. So I'm gonna stick them under my CFL on 18/6. From the moment I see they start growing once they've established a root structure I plan to pot up in to coco and start hitting them with the nutrients.

I've never grown in coco before so it's all very new to me. I've done a lot of reading up on growing with coco over the past 8 months but it seems that there's a lot of conflicting info on the net. Some say one thing, others say the opposite. So i'm quite aware a lot of people do things differently.

I'll be feeding with GH flora.