Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Old Bill Chopper...Am I being too paranoid?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

I'm growing in the shed now and I fitted kingspan/cellotex insulation to the roof & walls before I put the tent inside & to be even safer I'm using LED. My tent runs at 1-2 degrees warmer than ambient & that's venting back into the shed, if I vent under the floor then it's barely a degree warmer in the tent/shed than it is outside. If I get busted by FLIR detection for that then I'll eat my hat.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Totally under the radar now mate, I do think you worry too much tho.

-Vlad...not your average horti-fuckin'-culturalist.

Thanks

get rid ov it straight away

Thanks

If using a helicopter with flir tech on it was a good way of catching growers we would all get caught. Anyone with a 600w or more has to vent somewhere. If it was as easy as seeing a hot vent or a warm roof we would be fucked. I live in a terraced house and my boiler vents through a ridge vent, so does my bath room fan. You don't need to worry.

Germanator Guest

can't of glad i live in the sticks, the latest equitment our police force recently got was handheld speed guns lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

I live directly under the flight path for the local popo-copter so if they did leave the FLIR turned on going out or back and I wasn't super stealthy the big red key would soon be out....

Your more likely to be caught by accidental detection while they're looking for some scumbag in a garden as you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll make notes of any hot spots found.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5