Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Old Bill Chopper...Am I being too paranoid?

Thanks

"Old Bill Chopper" sounds like a good name actually, never thought of it that way. You wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of him, with a name like that.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,040 Times

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    just act natural when you see it again,telling your daughter to come in may act a bit odd to the police..smile at them,wave even..lol
    is there much light coming out of the gaps when light is on? you could get it insulated..best thing to do..
    i agree with up2nogood, smile and wave like you have no worries, the more open you seem the less likely they are to come round...

i sit out the front gardening for all my neighbours to see me, wave and say hello, its good to be like that i think.

- my mate who set up quite a big attic grow invited his neighbours round for dinner after he moved in and set up, and openly smoked a joint.. he has no worries about that now, they were all sound about it.. so if they were to get a whiff they will jus be like oh hes having a j. obviously he sussed them out abit before sparking up.

safe

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iice For This Useful Post:

purplekush (02-12-12), tlh2496 (23-09-12)

blurry-vision Guest

Yes that is true enough, look I doubt very much if there is any chance of anything happening, but if there was then it would have been something like they were away doing something else and noticed a suspicious heat sig, there is no other way for them to look though to be fair, they can't turn invisible, and to them they may well think moving your stuff is a result of sorts. I dunno it's hard to know what to do exactly, it's just that if you are not 100% certain that you are not giving off a heat sig then you can't have peace of mind leaving them there !

It's just down to your own view man, I can't really tell you what to do, just giving my thoughts..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Go on Google and type 'why is the police helicopter over my house'

(I am not bullshitting) Some police forces tell you what the copper chopper is actually doing when it's up. My Mrs does it every time she hears it, we live near a motorway so it comes over quite a bit.

Thanks

Thanks for your thoughts and advice. Ive taken it all on board, and I've decided that, in the morning Im going to take them away (if there still here, lol) and put them under a mates light for a week or 2, but as suggested, keep my tent set up with the light running. If nothing happens in that 2 weeks then I will take them back. But on the other hand if I am being watched then they will come knocking if that light stays on, then I will know for sure. lol, they will just find a tent and equipment (which, as far as Im aware, they cant seize?) Oh, and I also have one plant growing in the garden, its about a foot high, but would they really arrest me for that? Wouldn't they just destroy it and put it in the bin? Well, that's the plan anyway! Fingers crossed!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roxy002 For This Useful Post:

iice (01-07-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,040 Times

good luck man, post back in two weeks on this thread let us know how it goes aye

safe

Thanks

Police choppers cost around £1700 per hour to keep in the air, they would have to have had a tip off and you would have to be growing a lot for it to be worth the cost I would have thought.
    I've known rivers ancient as the world and older than the flow of human blood in human veins.

Diary: My first tent grow

Thanks

Wouldn't a tumble dryer in a shed produce more heat than a 600w light?

Thanks

Well the chopper hasnt been back yet, and Ive had no knocks on the door, so fingers crossed it was just my mind running wild!

Thanks

im not paranoid, they really are watching me ;-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast