buy cannabis seeds

Thread: Ballast just stopped working :(

Thanks
    Thanked 11,382 Times in 4,703 Posts

Default Ballast just stopped working :(

Just got up to use the toilet and thought i'd check on the lil uns', anyway I noticed that timer was working an hour forward so i corrected it by winding the dial right round to the point the light went off and then i put it to the correct hour and let the light go back on. Half a minute later i just hear silence (the buzzing stopped), ive tried a replacement contactor and a different timer but it seems the ballast is out

Just wondering if its the fuse in plug or whether i need to replace it, its only 2 months old for f**ks sake...

Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.

Thanks

Try changing the fuse but u will need a 13amp fuse to replace it other wise take I back to where u got it and get swap

Mini KickUps Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

Thanks
    Thanked 8,437 Times in 4,728 Posts

is it a magnetic ballast? what happens when you turn the ballast off and turn it back on again it wont start, this is cause the ballast needs to cool downbefore startup. give it 20 mins and see if it will start again, also try the fuse like bluched said

peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD (02-07-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,673 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seanMcPot For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD (02-07-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,382 Times in 4,703 Posts

Turns out the fuse popped, its been changed and is working again. Pretty happy with not having to replace it as I'm saving up for dam at the mo.