Thread: Common Law, TPUC, British Constitution Group, Freemen on the land etc etc

Thanks

Question Common Law, TPUC, British Constitution Group, Freemen on the land etc etc

Not sure if many of you guys have heard of these terms but I am aware of a guy that has been a cultivator for some years now and is fighting the insanity with the whole aspect of not consenting to the statutes and acts that have blatently been put in to prevent good people from using the cancer curing miracle plant.

I just thought this may be a good thread to kick off some thought provoking discussion.

The chap in question was arrested on a totally trumped up charge when he was involved in the British Constitution Groups attempted arrest of the Birkenhead judge a few months ago you could prob find the youtube vid where he discusses all this with a little tapping of keys.

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I think the vids have been posted on here before m8 and I know there are THCtalk members who are Freemen

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

THeCstasy (05-07-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    I think the vids have been posted on here before m8 and I know there are THCtalk members who are Freemen
    Good stuff.....I am new here so I did do a quick search but didn't immediately notice anything still kudos on there being Freemen on this forum......

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

A few people here are, I'm not a practicing freeman myself but i know of the way it supposedly works...

There's alot of doubt wether this stuff really works tbh, i'm yet to have a chance to try it, luckily

Thanks

Heres a pdf guide for Common law & Freeman on the Land. Has everything in it like, Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right:

http://api.ning.com/files/CtyW7YBi6g...manFinalv2.pdf
    Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iceni Seeds For This Useful Post: