Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What nutrients do i need

Thanks

Question What nutrients do i need

Hi ppl, i need to know what else i need to grow my blue cheese ie Nuteients i have been told i need the following

CANNA COCO A + B ---- growing and blooming phase
    CANNA PK 13/14 ----- flowering phase

Basically i will be getting 10 blue cheese clones and will be potting them in small pots in the veg stage for 4 -5 weeks then moving them to 5 gallon pots for the flowering stage.. both stages will be coco soil and perlite

Can someone please tell me what other stuff i need with what stage they are for ppl

Many thanks and hope i can get a diary going ones i recive them

mellowed Guest

A fan and carbon filter will be helpful mate....It's gonna stink.

Thanks

Got all that fella just need the nutrients.. that is the missing bit now
    Last edited by Neilb; 06-07-11 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,108 Times

Sounds about right fella, You could look at getting yourself some Canna Rhizotonic (seaweed extract) for the vegative stage to help build a big rootball, Hesi Root complex is similer and just as effective as Rhizotonic but a bit cheaper.

When using PK 13/14 I think Boost is a bit pointless but I use Hesi's Pk 13/14 with thier schedule and its different from Canna's schedule so it might be worth you using some form of Boost during flowering. Personally I think Canna boost is a total ripoff and your just as well off using Molasses instead, Or some Ionic boost at about £7 a litre.

Thanks

So you are saying i need

Canna Rhizotonic for the veg stage ?
    Ionic boost for flowering ?

Thanks

That's what id get mate. Do you already have the Canna coco a&b? and canna pk1314? if not, theres better nutes out there for the same money.

Thanks

no fella i dont have them yet just though as i am using coco soil i would keep it all the same, but if there are better for the same price i am up for that,

So far i have to get this well might do yet

CANNA COCO A + B ---- growing and blooming phase
    CANNA PK 13/14 ----- flowering phase
    Canna Rhizotonic for the veg stage
    Ionic boost for flowering

Thanks

canna soil? your using canna coco plus yeah? You wont have any problems using different brand nutrients with Canna coco.

imo, The majority of Canna's products are over-priced avg quality nutrients, With good marketing.

If its your first time using Coco I would go with Hesi Coco, Hesi Root complex and Hesi PK 13/14, Maybe a bit of Hesi Supervit as an optional extra but its not really needed.

There's no need to use the Hesi TNT (veg stuff), Get a bigger bottle of Hesi Coco bloom (orange bottle) and its good from cut/seed right through to harvest, Just alter the ammounts.
    Hesi Coco has an organic element too (Nitrogen) so EC/PPM/TD readings are pointless, Just start at 1/4 strengh and work ur way up as and when the plants want it.

Thanks

Sorry yes canna coco soil

so you are ssaying get

Hesi Coco
    Hesi root complex
    Hesi 13/14
    Hesi coco bloom

Is this better than coco as it seems to be cheaper , looking on ebay the Hesi coco and Hesi coco bloom do the same

Thanks

Canna Coco Plus (as your growing medium)
    Hesi Coco bloom (for use in veg and flower)
    Root complex (stop using 1-2 weeks into flowering)
    PK 13/14 (follow the bottle in flowering from wk4)

Dont forget your PH down/up, PH testing equipment too fella.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast