Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rokerij AMG, anyone else tried it?

Thanks

Default Rokerij AMG, anyone else tried it?

just returned from my second time in Dam, which was brilliant again.

I just had to go back and smoke the AMG exclusive from rokerij and wondered if anyone else on here has tried it? Are there any strains similar?

It is simply the nicest smelling and tasting bud I have ever smoked and gives quite a strong hit.

If you are going dam soon pop into the rokerij if you are near by (there are 3, I have only ever been to the one just off the Leidseplein which is spot on) and have a smoke of the AMG!

Thanks

Where si the rokerij ? anywhere close to the central station?

Thanks

Is it a sativa or indica? LeidSeplien is near the park

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Amnesia Mango Haze is what you're both on about. Beautiful weed!
    Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi buddyrvs this is more than likely the plant you smoked or super silver haze imo.and everyone i have heard smoke the mango haze agrees it's amazing end of.This strain is a parallel line to the Super Silver Haze, i.e. it has the same Haze father and the mother is a sister of the SSH. Accordingly, the genetic makeup of this strain is 25% NL5, 25% Skunk and 50% Haze. The expected flowering times depend very much on the selection of the mother but in general will vary from 8 to 11 weeks, so it is a practical 50% sativa for indoor growing. It is suggested that if the room does not have much height, go directly into 12/12 with a rooted clone or seed. This will still give a 1-1.5 meter plant. Yields of this strain are expected to produce between 450-550 grams per square meter (based on using minimum of 600 watts lamps). Lower branches may be pruned during the grow or pre flower phase, so the Mango strain puts its energy into the cola flower clusters. This is a good way to manage this plant if growing more plants per square meter than normal is preferred. The resistance to moulds is a positive feature of this plant, both for indoor and outdoor growers. Mango is a very special plant if one is impressed by resin production, and the aroma is of fully ripe mangos. It is special plant affecting people's cerebral areas. The plant's ancestors were HTCC winners of numerous awards, so its pedigree is outstanding. It has been in the making for some years now, but we at MNS feel it is as ready as it ever will be. If only the serpent in the Garden of Eden had tempted Eve with a Mango Haze instead of a mere apple, the whole world would have understood so much more. all the best ps world class genetics right there mate forget the rest grow the best
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

AMGexclusive (27-10-11), BuddyvRS (22-08-14), taylor (07-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Grow that shit!!
    AMH is my favourite current strain.
    Great info Bud-Alzir!
    Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

I'll b interested to c if anyone else has grow out this or any other rokerij strain as i've seen a couple i'd like to try i'll b keeping an eye to c whats up...... Happy growing

Thanks

place sold some great nepalise cream when we were over there, used to go and get us a bagel from bagels and beans on the corner, few bags from the rockeridge then off to escalibers to relax and have a good toke and a pint. havent been in awhile now. whats it like with the smoking ban these days?

Thanks

Hello i ve also just return from the D to the am.. and tried the excusive AMG, dads the shit! ivenever tried anythin like . and tried quied a lot . its a very high and sneaky one , it grows on you up to an our after.

Have any seen the seeds somewhere , really like to buy:-D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

I tried AMG from rokerij and its pretty monging. simular sort of stone to Trainwreck or G13 - deffo not one to smoke for breakfast.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast