Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: canna-terra pro soil?

Thanks

Default canna-terra pro soil?

can any1 giv me som positive info on cannaterra pro soil or if som1 is using or used it on there grow can i see som pics please, is veg nutes needed or would it grow xtra fast?
    can som1 giv info on simple soil grows please?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to marleystan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

It's best to keep it simple on your first grow.
    Get a good peat-based multi-purpose compost from a garden/diy centers,B&Q's multi-purpose is pretty good but you'll need to add around 20% perlite to it.Once the small seedling's have outgrown there small starter pots put them into the final pots (around 10L to 15L)and you won't need to feed them any fertilizer until they start flowering .Make sure you don't over-water them tho.
    You can use additives like seaweed extract from seedlings through to harvest which will help keep the plant in tiptop condition.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marijuanamat View Post
    It's best to keep it simple on your first grow.
    Get a good peat-based multi-purpose compost from a garden/diy centers,B&Q's multi-purpose is pretty good but you'll need to add around 20% perlite to it.Once the small seedling's have outgrown there small starter pots put them into the final pots (around 10L to 15L)and you won't need to feed them any fertilizer until they start flowering .Make sure you don't over-water them tho.
    You can use additives like seaweed extract from seedlings through to harvest which will help keep the plant in tiptop condition.
    thank god for a reply, but im not on no first grow, and i want info or would like to see somones using cannaterra pro soil.
    can you get me some links to people using cannaterra.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marleystan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

hey am using canna pro , its seems nice enough , however its my first grow and i was given half a bag by a mate , so dont really have anything compared it to , at the end of the day its gonna set you back more than a bag of john innes etc, but then you dont have to worry about mixing in perlite . im only on the third week of veging , so i cant really give you a recomendation or not , sorry if thats not really much help at all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to healingofthenations For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marleystan View Post
    thank god for a reply, but im not on no first grow, and i want info or would like to see somones using cannaterra pro soil.
    can you get me some links to people using cannaterra.
    Why ? I&I don see why it's so desparate ? Me using it but as a mix at moment with light mix as they just gone up pots, check diary in few days, but if you're just lookin for a good organic soil go with the plagron stuff me gunna go back to the Batmix for their next pot ups.
    Congo Demus
    IF YOR BIG AND A MOD WITH LOADS OF BIG BAD POWER BAN THIS i&i BORED

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Congo Demus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

ive been using canna bio-terra plus for a while now... check out some of my pics iv posted in the past.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...5&d=1211213953

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...6&d=1210632431

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...5&d=1212452809

i stopped adding photos and posting here while these ladies bloomed, there all smoked up now tho

i found that using bio-terra plus... when my plants were drying up, the soil didnt pull away from the edges as much as it does with black soil. so when i fed them, instead of %70 of the water running directly down the inside of the pot and filling up my runoff tray, and slowly absorbing it back into the pot... the water was Instantly absorbed by the bio terra plus with very little run off.... its real nice, bouncy, light media! i wouldnt use anything else... i did some BlueCheese in this and it one of the most amaising skunks ever... ppl beating at my door, Homing at me!

I use Canna Bio-Terra Plus with nice shake of Bat Guano on the surface.. I always add Trichoderma in the 1st water... I use BioBizz Grow, Bloom an Fish mix... have also used Halo foliar spray in the past...!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBudFather For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

will be tryin that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rooftop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marleystan View Post
    can any1 giv me som positive info on cannaterra pro soil or if som1 is using or used it on there grow can i see som pics please, is veg nutes needed or would it grow xtra fast?
    can som1 giv info on simple soil grows please?

Ive used the canna terra pro soil in the past with good results.

Here is the info pulled from a growshops website

Canna Terra Professional Soil Mix comes in two types - an all round pre-fertilised soil and a truly exceptional superior soil growing medium. Specifically designed for use with Canna Terra and Canna Bio Nutrients (although exceptional results can also be achieved using Bio-Bizz or Bio Sevia nutrients), both of these soil mixes ae sure to provide fantastic results for all who use them. Canna Terra Professional is the approximate equivalent of Bio-Bizz All-Mix, having a high nutrient content as well as good structure, aeration and drainage. it is the ideal soil for many growers as little (if any) nutrient is needed until you switch your plants onto a flowering/fruiting light cycle.

Canna Terra Professional Plus is something quite special that organic connoisseurs and expert growers are sure to love. Made from highest quality white peat and organic bark, Professional Plus has outstanding structure and drainage along with valuable trace elements and chelates to ensure consistently healthy growth. Having no nutrient content means that this media is for more advanced growers who can now tailor their vegetative growth for superior results.
    What gets me tho is they are advising to use canna terra nutes that are a chem based fertilizer, also the canna terra range of soil is not a true organic soil.

However the Canna Bio-Terra range of soil and nutrients are!

Bio-Terra Plus is a truly organic growing medium that has been developed by Canna to cater for the needs of organic purists who only wish to use truly organic products when growing their plants and produce. Derived from the finest organic materials available, Bio-Terra Plus consists of a variety of organic peats including top quality white peat as well as shredded tree bark which aids both the structure and drainage of the soil.

Pre-fertilised with a variety of certified organic fertilisers such as bone meal, bat guano and various naturally derived micro elements, Bio-Canna requires little feed during the vegetative stage and is exceptionally easy to use. Certified organic and recommended for use with the rest of the Bio-Canna range.
    Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (05-09-10), GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

from what ive been told (ive no experience with the stuff), it can rival hydro systems

18. The Following User Says Thank You to new_guy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

everysingle grow i do.. is far better than any of my palls... they all think they know there shit.. (But i know there all full of shit) they all grow Hydroponically...I'm an Organic gardener = BioBizz, Grow/Bloom/Fishmix, Bio Canna-Terra Plus works serious wonders. my budds ALWAYS look, smell n taste amazing. Better than anyone elses! if i use Halo foliar spray(non organic), my plants are similar size to the hydroponic plants too... If Organics are good enough for God, then there good enough for me! Peace! P.S. If 'taste' is important to you and your buds, then this stuff more than rivals Hydro! It smashes it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBudFather For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast