Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: canna-terra pro soil?

Thanks

im using canna coco plus. with bio vega nutes. seems to do the trick just dont feed nutes with water for the 1st week or two. then just read the bottle for it size of plant to how much u need. says info on the back label so all good.. ur choice laddy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reedy_mc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

i used canna terra pro + and with the 3 part advanced nutrients program and well hhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooollllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy crap am i happy tell you what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kungfu58 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBudFather View Post
    everysingle grow i do.. is far better than any of my palls... they all think they know there shit.. (But i know there all full of shit) they all grow Hydroponically...I'm an Organic gardener = BioBizz, Grow/Bloom/Fishmix, Bio Canna-Terra Plus works serious wonders. my budds ALWAYS look, smell n taste amazing. Better than anyone elses! if i use Halo foliar spray(non organic), my plants are similar size to the hydroponic plants too... If Organics are good enough for God, then there good enough for me! Peace! P.S. If 'taste' is important to you and your buds, then this stuff more than rivals Hydro! It smashes it!
    Hi my freind could you tell me the best time to use halo is it twice in veg & then on wk2 of bloom & the wk before harvest best times to use height plants should be when start using any info on this product would be sound thanks BUDFATHER

6. The Following User Says Thank You to davro420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

biobizz products is the dogs balls
    LEGALISE CANNABIS CREW
    get on thc chat here.....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://host7110.123flashchat.com/thctalk/<<<<<<<<<<<...................... get on thc chat here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chroniccouple For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

i am using canna terra pro as my grow medium and am adding 30% extra perlite as i dont think it has enough in already. gona switch to the bio terra for 3rd and final pot up i think as im using the canna bio range of nutes. keep it simple and it`ll be sweet

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fosta42 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks

I'm in biobizz all mix at this time but was thinking of changing to canna terra pro mix +, but then things are going so well with this batch atm I'm starting to think if its not broken why try to fix it.
    I hear so many people dissing the biobizz all mix saying its shit etc, I personally thing sometimes a bad tradesman may blame his tools. Jmo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jjbel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

I have used both bio light mix and canna terra pro +, i prefered the canna terra, i am thinking if mixing both with a touch coco and perlite would that be good or not, ??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THC2017 View Post
    I have used both bio light mix and canna terra pro +, i prefered the canna terra, i am thinking if mixing both with a touch coco and perlite would that be good or not, ??
    This thread is 10 years old mate... Last post came 6 years ago.

If you preferred the Canna Terra then stick to it. No go mixing jt with sometbing which was worse. More isn't always better.

Don't need coco as the coco and organic/soil nutes are different and uptake nutrients at different PH's. I've mentioned this before to you I'm sure of it. A small amount wouldn't harm them at all but whats the point of having it in the first place then ?

Just mix in a good amount of perlite for aeration

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirl_420_SA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18), joker_the_smoker (30-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-01-18), Stirl_420_SA (30-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marleystan View Post
    can any1 giv me som positive info on cannaterra pro soil or if som1 is using or used it on there grow can i see som pics please, is veg nutes needed or would it grow xtra fast?
    can som1 giv info on simple soil grows please?
    Using this mix for my first grow, and it smells spectacular. Super fresh and mushroomy, as far as experience with it, I have none, but out of the bag its seem pretty tasty. I've heard its quite high in N, so for me growing auto's wont be needing to feed for a little while, probably go 1/8 strength two/three weeks in depending.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant flying wombat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-09-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast