Thread: GoodBuddys' Reserva Privada Feminized Confidential Cheese Smoke Report

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Cool GoodBuddys' Reserva Privada Feminized Confidential Cheese Smoke Report

Smoke/Grow Report

Strain and seedbank: Confidential Cheese by Reserva Privada : 70% Indica/30% Sativa.
    Parentage : LA Confidential (California indica x Afghan indica) x Exodus Cheese (Skunk#1)
    Numbers of grows or years growing:1st Grow 25yrs ago, but 6th in recent years following lay off
    Grow Equipment, Location & Style: Indoors Tent/Stealth Cab Grow, 5" Extraction, Carbon Filter, 2x Oscilating Fans
    Germination : 20w Fluorescent : Germ/seedling in Unheated Propogator
    Vegging : 150w CFL : Vegging in 60x60x80 Cab
    Flowering : 600w HPS : Flowering in 1.2m2 Cab
    Soil Grow : 30l pot (jiffy,1l, 6l, 11l, 15l during vegging)
    Grow Medium : J A Bowers Multipurpose compost, modded with Potash, Bonemeal and 25% Perlite.
    Nutes/Feed: Wilkos Tomato Food (4-4-12) Wilkos COncentrated Seaweed Extact, PK13-14, Meriden Molasses, Flower Dragon Boost.
    Weeks of veg: 8
    Weeks of flower: 8
    Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: Mostly Cloudy
    Wet yield: Didn't weigh it wet
    Drying time: 5 Days
    Dry Yield: 5oz
    Curing time: 2 weeks
    Bud Density: 9/10 Rock Solid Buds
    Bud Appearance Comments:Cured to a light green/brown colour. Good sized, well formed buds with v.little stalk/leaf. Covered in crispy trichs.
    Grindability : 6/10 Fluffs up slightly to a light crumbly texture. Releasing its sweet apricot fromage smell. When hand grinding the trichs give the buds an almost sandy texture.
    Smell in veg: 9/10 Good, from a stealth perspective, Not much smell until late vegging.
    Smell in flower: 8/10 From Cheesy, through Pissy to just sweet skunky. Carbon Filter Mandatory
    Smell after curing: 7/10 Cure developed into a nice, sweetly acrid, pungent skunky smell with a slight cheesy aftertone. On the Slightly Cheddary side of Apricot Fromage.
    Smell of smoke: 6/10 In a Joint with cig baccy. Not the strongest smelling of smokes, surprisingy neither overly cheesy or skunky just subtle hints of each in a slight musk weed smell with subtle sweaty sock overtones.
    Taste: 6/10 Smoke is expansive in the lungs at first and takes a bit of holding onto. Cool, almost menthol on the way down.Smooth on the exhale. Not really any special taste as such, but nothing nasty either.
    The High: 5/10. Mellow, heady, happily confusing. Doesn't couchlock you unless you hammer it. Can get things done with this but nothing too mentally taxing as it screws up your logical thinking slightly in a pleasant way. Nice warm head massaging buzz with slight temple pressure followed by a warm all over cushioning. A nice relaxing stone.
    Length of buzz :5/10: Regular Joint in cig baccy, initially buzzing for 1/2 hour with a mellow fade of a further 1/2 hour.
    Good comments:Nice Short plant, dense buds, stood up to a bit of abuse and produced a reasonable quantity of damn fine buds. A nice relaxing smoke, not too heavy at the stage I chopped (cloudy). Rooted well and lets you know when she's finished by lightening up well at end of flowering
    Bad Comments:Being absolutely critical she was a mutant seed which slowed her down a little early on and succumbed to bud rot in her final days.She is a stinker when she gets going but this could conversley be a good point
    General Comments: Strong, hardy plant to grow, took a bit of abuse and didn't hermy. She flowered immediately into 12/12 and finsihed in a tad over 8 weeks. Has a lovely lush green coulur in grow. Reasonable yeild and would have expected more but her cuttings, grown out normally, are short indica 1-2oz yielders so I cannot complain. Finished product is attractive and bud heavy. Would I grow it
    again?.....I have two on the go now 6 weeks into flower and a femmed seed in my stash tin so yes.

peace

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Marley13 (03-08-11), up2nogood (03-08-11)

Thanks

Nice report fella, i really like growing the LA Confidential, Keeps really short & stocky.
    Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iceni Seeds For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (09-08-11)

on a cloud half the time, other half in the fridge
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,406 Times

Nice report on this love the nug shot.....gutted mine didnt make it
    ---Marley's Grow Diaries---

Marley's Diary - Black Rose - Kushage - Sour AK - Jack https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Black-Rose
    Marley's 3 Strain Soil Grow - BlackJack - Nebula - Critical#47 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-Soil-Grow

A Trich or Few a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marley13 For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (09-08-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Marley13 View Post
    .....gutted mine didnt make it
    Yeah Shame about that marley13 but onwards and upwards I see lol

I will post another smoke report update in a few weeks as I've got a cut, currently in 10th week 12/12 and I want her to amber off to at least 50% this time Still a lovely smoke though

peace

wah wah Guest

Thats some report goodbuddy, top of the world to you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (09-08-11)