Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pics of my 1st bucket grow attempt

Thanks

gman, do you bother ph'ing your water you use to flush if you've had a suspected nute lockout? just out of interest (sorry to multi post)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    ive found the run off isnt a fair way to tell whats going on it gets so high in ec with the dead salts and unused nutes it can get you all bent up for no reason do you find the same nm and up 2? when i do a final flush it off the scale on my bluelab but plants do fine like that
    I haven't had the chance to test my short hempy grow mate..I had to get rid but one day I will try again

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks

I flushed them yesterday in the a.m to get rid of any build up and in case Ive upset them with any ph differences due to using the ph kit and regent and no ec pen (lol), but this eve when I checked them out it looks like the red stems redness is lessening? Ive heard red stems CAN be a sign of lockout from shit ph etc but can the red go away that quickly?
    My stems only seemed to be red at the top part of the plants, none at the bottom really...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

no nm i dont bother phing the flush water i dont think theres any point, but you can do if you feel it might help and when i flush em out i tend to drain the flush by tiping the pot on there sides ready for the new feed once they have drunk the flush water

i dont know much about red main stems it a def but cant remember which red fan stems is normal

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

dirty dude (20-07-11)

Thanks

Looking good
    How long did you Veg for?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to digimidgi For This Useful Post:

dirty dude (06-08-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digimidgi View Post
    Looking good
    How long did you Veg for?
    around 4 weeks I think mate