Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning Soapbar.

Monty Bong Guest

Default Cleaning Soapbar.

The best advice would be is don't buy the shit and grow your own. I haven't tried this myself but I know people that have and it works well, although expect to loose half the weight as the impurities will have been washed away.

Lifted from somewhere else, but hey share the knowledge......

"Soap" is hash that has been mixed with all sorts of junk (including bee's wax, boot polish, coffee, milk powder, asprine, paraffin wax, etc). Soap purification removes the impurities from hash, leaving behind a more pure product. This FAQ will describe how to purify your hash.

You will need:

Kettle

Fork

Coffee Filter
    Boil the kettle and fill a large bowl with the boiled water and then add the soap. Allow the soap to soak and soften for 2 minutes or so, then crush it as well as you can with the fork into a powdery form. Stir the mix for between 5 - 10 minutes (longer if you want).

The water should turn color - that's all the crap that your hash was cut with!

The hash should be clumped in the bottom of the bowl, most of the impurities should be dissolved into the warm water. Pour as much of the liquid down the sink as you can without losing the mass hash, and then pour the rest through the coffee filter.

Shape the hash and use a towel to remove much of the water. Leave to dry (or use a blow drier for a quicker dry).

The cleaned hash may be powdery or flakey (and not remain as a compressed lump). A good method to solidify the hash is to put all the hash in to some tinfoil (nice and tight), heat the tinfoil gently and then squeeze to hash down (using a book), then leave to cool.

The hash should be more pure; you will notice that the remaining amount is smaller that what you started with. Less quantity, better quality.

Note: if the hash has been cut really bad, you may want to repeat.

How it works:
    THC will not dissolve into water; dissolving the soap into hot water separates most of the impurities from the hash.

Thanks

good thread monty very interestin if i need to buy a bit of soapy at some time i will defo try this out.weed heed

Thanks

Good thread mate

Not that i would buy soapbar id rather go without

Thanks

Nice read bro,it's a shame some people have to do this,the very reason i grow my own now.As that stuff will kill you for sure.
    I have nothing but time man. There it is. TIME. Something everyone has. Just gotta know how to use it!
    Mixed grow log https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070814207

My bodies at work but mind is somewhere better
    Thanks

I'm going to see if I can get some just to try that out. Great post MB !

Thanks

What heppened to the days of red/gold seal, slate and all the other really good black. All you get these days is shit...
    Hehehe, many years ago, outside a blue club i parted with 10 quid for a strip of fkin liquorice...
    Wasnt hanging around to argue the point...
    And my mate was once sold privet!!!!

My bodies at work but mind is somewhere better
    Thanks

What heppened to the days of red/gold seal, slate and all the other really good black.
    Same place as white dog pooh !

Thanks

yeh mate i remember red/gold seal.....leb.....squigy black oh yes nice...fukin £15 eigth but very very nice

Thanks

i tried this a few months ago using about 10 grams
    i simmered it in a pan on the stove the.. colour the water went was unreal starting off green and finishing a brown looking colour that wouldn't look out of place in a chemical factory.
    the smell from it stunk the house out
    the final result was a small dry substance that had no smell or taste
    but the smoke from it burning in a spliff was clean white smoke how it should be .the effect off it was a more mild natural high other than being poisoned
    i would only recommend this to people who have soapbar in the house
    DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY SOAP BAR!! after seeing what came off this stuff i had, and to be honest it wasn't the worse soapbar ive had!! the shit thats mixed with this is very scary
    whoever invented soapbar should be tried for crimes against humanity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cornz View Post
    What heppened to the days of red/gold seal, slate and all the other really good black. All you get these days is shit...
    Hehehe, many years ago, outside a blue club i parted with 10 quid for a strip of fkin liquorice...
    Wasnt hanging around to argue the point...
    And my mate was once sold privet!!!!
    I remember gold seal and red seal, and menali, slate, golf ball and a few other types, but that was years ago in the early 90's. I still get some good hash sometimes, pollen and most recently caramella but after smoking bud its all too heavy on the lungs.

lol I remember getting bumped in soho whilst staying with a mate in London and trying to score, he said if got the tube there we were certain to score. After getting down the street we found out we had been sold a small piece of perfectly dried wood for £20!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast