Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How much do feed in 11l of coco?

Thanks

Default How much do feed in 11l of coco?

Alright people.

not posted in a while, kept getting males and killed them right away.

Anyways I'm on to my second coco growth and was a little underwhelmed with my first.
    I have a strong feeling that I under fed it by some amount

Like I said, I'm on to my second plant, it's a white widow, and I'm just on 14 day of flowering.

switched the lights and continued to feed with veg nutes until fist signes of flower then fushed and fed with 3.0 mils nutes in 2l of water for week one, 4.5 mils nutes in 2l of water for week two , I planed on adding 1.5 mils more to each fed each week, does this sound ok?

I think with my last growth I only went up to 8mils in 2l of water.

So regardless of the brand of nutes, what amout of feed do you guys add to 11l of coco? in what amount of water?

Also my plant is two weeks into flower and a lot of the lower leafs are dying off, there turning yellow first then dropping from the plant. please help
    Last edited by Skanga; 23-07-11 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,108 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lcc View Post
    switched the lights and continued to feed with veg nutes until fist signes of flower then fushed and fed with 3.0 mils nutes in 2l of water for week one, 4.5 mils nutes in 2l of water for week two

I planed on adding 1.5 mils more to each fed each week, does this sound ok? I think with my last growth I only went up to 8mils in 2l of water.

Also my plant is two weeks into flower and a lot of the lower leafs are dying off, there turning yellow first then dropping from the plant. please help
    You havn't stated what nutrients you're using, 8ml/2 litre, of what?!

Sounds to me like theyre hungry mate, Can you get a pic up?

Thanks

Sorry, i edited my last post.

My last growth was when i only used 8ml of feed in the hight of flower.

This growth is 14 days in to flower.

I'm using Bio Canna nutes,

this growth i've given 3.0ml in week one....and 4.5ml in week two.....I'll put pics up in a little bit when lights come on, 3pm

Thanks

So regardless of the brand of nutes, what amout of feed do you guys add to 11l of coco? in what amount of water?
    Different nutrients are stonger than others, 2ml/litre of 1 brand could equal the same EC as 5ml/litre on another brand.

I'm using Bio Canna nutes,
    I dont use that mate so I'm unsure on how strong it is, Though its organic so it should be difficult to overnute.
    Whats full strengh on the bottle mate?

Thanks

how do you mean, whats full strengh on the bottle?

Thanks

how much water have u been feeding them m8 ? i no when i did coco i found coco doesnt hold moister well so therefore ull need to water alot more , i used canna a+b nutes , im sure it was 4ml pr litre water , i dint defer from this ratio , and was watering 2litres feed daily
    also think were doing same strains ww - p x
    does that make sense lol ??
    baked to perfection as always nogging
    fuk the world till i die off to get high

wilma grow
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ow-latest-pics completed

multi strain cfl
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...widow-150w-cfl current

ps3 gamertag . thc-nogging

Thanks

What directions does the bottle give? I assume your now using the Bio Canna Flores as your flowering..?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nogging View Post
    how much water have u been feeding them m8 ? i no when i did coco i found coco doesnt hold moister well so therefore ull need to water alot more , i used canna a+b nutes , im sure it was 4ml pr litre water , i dint defer from this ratio , and was watering 2litres feed daily
    also think were doing same strains ww - p x
    does that make sense lol ??
    baked to perfection as always nogging
    I'm using 2L of water every feed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocogrower View Post
    What directions does the bottle give? I assume your now using the Bio Canna Flores as your flowering..?

On the bottle is says 40ml per 10l of water..............but I'm only feeding with 2L of water so used less nutes.

Thanks

yeah so if your only feeding 2 litre, 4 mil a litre, = 8 ml every 2 litres !! SCOUSE
    KNOWLEDGE IS LOST, IF NOT SHARED......................NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM 1878

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast