Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New UK epetition Vote Now!!

Thanks

Default New UK epetition Vote Now!!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29

We should all get behind this!

Thanks

Even if this does get 100,000 signatures (95,000 more to go lol) it won't make a difference. The Lib Dems already want decriminalisation, and our f'n deputy prime minister is proposing it within the next month or so too, but we all know it simply will not happen.

This petition might be taken somewhat more seriously when debated by parliament if it asked for decriminalisation and not legalisation - they are two very different things, and anyone thinking marijuana will be legalised based on an easy-to-forge petition is misguided I'm afraid.

Thanks

Default UK Legalize Cannabis....E-petition PLEASE SIGN!

Hi All..

100,000 signatures and its debated in the house of commons, be rude not to sign it lol!

https://submissions.epetitions.direc...k/petitions/29

Thanks

Thanks

I put my name on that earlier! Yeah guys, it's things like this that really make a difference... So if you actually want it legalised, pull your finger out!

Thanks

The apparatus our governments use to peddle the illusion to us that we have freedom of choice gets better daily

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Moved to a more appropriate section and merged with another post giving the same info.
    Last edited by Grub; 23-08-11 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks

Sorry bud I'm all for legalization and signing a petition but e-mail and home address? I'd be as well to paint a big target on my back !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to baldi 1 For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-08-11)

Thanks

use an alias

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GW1992 View Post
    use an alias
    If we're allowed to use fake names what's the point of having a petition in the first place?

To be honest it should be simple enough to code up a bot script that fills in the form automatically every 10-20 seconds or so - just like a spam bot. If I can write a script to automatically fill in the petition form, pulling names/email addys/ip addys/home address/telephone etc from one of my databases, it would just be a matter of automatically faking my IP address for each submission and giving a fake http referrer (to make it look like the traffic is coming from various MJ forum threads)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rabbit For This Useful Post:

baldi 1 (24-08-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GW1992 View Post
    Hi All..

100,000 signatures and its debated in the house of commons, be rude not to sign it lol!

https://submissions.epetitions.direc...k/petitions/29

Thanks
    i think its if it gets 100,000 sigs then some back benchers committee talk about whether to debate it in the commons or not , i dont think it goes straight to the commons

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast