Thread: adding 200w cfl under canopy for flowering hempys

Thanks

Default adding 200w cfl under canopy for flowering hempys

Im almost week 5 into flower under 400w hps bulb in wardrobe grow with 4 hempys using plant magic a & b nutes with a bit of topmax and/or superthrive chucked in every now and again, upped the dosage to 4ml nutes per ltr and fed yesterday a.m, buds are really putting on some weight now and frosting up nicely.

I thought I might set up my 200w cfl and reflector in there as well but as there was no room above the canopy the only way I could put it in there was to place it upside down and rest it on the top edges of two of the buckets, it sits there quite happily shining light upwards through the lower leaves making them glow bright green.

Just wondering, in your opinion would the extra 200w of blue cfl make any difference to the plants like this, especially with the way its firing the light upwards through the leaves?

A mate of mine told me before, that adding a couple of hours extra light per day during flowering would help develop extra sugars in the plant which would help the buds produce more thc etc which is why I decided to put the cfl in there...

Thanks

any advice would be good.....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

i would think the extra light will help some say a mix of light in flowerin is good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

dirty dude (07-08-11)