Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X Ray Proof Bags

Thanks

Default X Ray Proof Bags

Anyone ever used "dogproof" bags (that's the brand name)? The website doesn't look all that professional but they claim their bags are smell-proof and x-ray proof

They sound sweet for mailing a little bud home, and are a terrorists wet dream, so I'm guessing they either:

a) Don't work.
    b) Make a package look even more suspicious if x-rayed and it shows no contents

I'll probably buy one anyway and do a little trial run whilst in the Dam, but would like to know if anyone else has used these? Or even heard of these?

Thanks

never heard of them dude but was always thinking with all the great minds out there surely someone could invent something like that as theres a massive market for it, hopefully its real

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandwiches For This Useful Post:

rabbit (24-08-11)

mxc Guest

make sure you have a good excuse if you get stopped on your dry run.

Nothing gets airport/border security more excited than catching someone with empty dogproof bags on a "dry" run.

You can expect to be treated like a terrorist for at least a day or two whilst they work out who you are and your house gets raided.

far easier ways to have some good weed at home....grow it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mxc For This Useful Post:

rabbit (24-08-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mxc View Post
    make sure you have a good excuse if you get stopped on your dry run.
    Good point, think I'll forget these bags and stick to regular Smelly Proof bags that I can pick up whilst over there.

FTR I plan to start my first grow when I get back. Was up in my attic earlier today measuring but think its too small. Need a new plan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabbit For This Useful Post:

Calciumkid (05-08-14)

Thanks

I grow in loft .... Just a bit of lst and ur be good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orkneyrabbit View Post
    Good point, think I'll forget these bags and stick to regular Smelly Proof bags that I can pick up whilst over there.

FTR I plan to start my first grow when I get back. Was up in my attic earlier today measuring but think its too small. Need a new plan
    The best way I've heard of transporting back is to carve out the bottom of a candle ie scented one and then stash it in there and melt the bottom back on it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dephar For This Useful Post:

teutonic (24-08-11)

Thanks

my friend once posted an envelope containing 3 types of strong smelling weed back from the dam, well.... he posted it in Belgium, with dutch stamps and forgot to lick the envelope(bloody stoners eh) still came within three days though and was some of the tastiest weed I've smoked in this country. I recon you'll be fine posting with those bags just chuck a couple rolls of film in there when your taking them out there and say you didn't want them to be damaged by the x-rays.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cavemanjah For This Useful Post:

Calciumkid (05-08-14), teutonic (24-08-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

There's no such thing as x-ray proof bags. If there's an organic substance inside it can always be seen.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    There's no such thing as x-ray proof bags. If there's an organic substance inside it can always be seen.
    Cheers
    unless the bag was lined with a compound/element such as lead?? which xrays dont pass through
    ive never used these bags but in theory its completely possible to make an x ray proof bag...however on the xray it would just show up as a solid block,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

lols interesting. Anyways if they saw a solid black object in a case they might get even more suspicious ?
    heres a shot of what they see

ref:http://science.howstuffworks.com/tra...-security4.htm

When i went thru frankfurt a few years back there was a trainee on with the woman. I had forty packets of rolling baccy crammed in me case, they looked weird on the xray pic, but she turned to the trainee, pointed at them and said "Tabac". Nice blonde she was.
    Last edited by teutonic; 24-08-11 at 04:55 PM.
    ☺ Click to enter my CFL percy stealth groom
    I don’t know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. Albert Einstein
    Look Randy, I'm mowing the air Rand, mowing the air. Jim Lahey

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast