Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: X Ray Proof Bags

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Same here - I got put into the full body scanner at schipol with 10g of hash in my pocket - you could see it plain as day on the screen and they let me through even after a pat-down.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Bimble For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

Scanner proof bags and sending weed to places via plane? That's just asking for trouble if you ask me mate. Not just for you but to who ever your sending to.

Years n Years ago, a friend of mine went to Morocco on his jollies. Obviously he sampled the local rocky, had a joint of it as he packed to go home, and dropped a boulder in his suit case. He got busted at customs because the dogs smelt that one tiny boulder, and they found it!! they actually bought it to the interview in a baggy to show him!
    So for those who get through its just pure luck imo.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    Anyone ever used "dogproof" bags (that's the brand name)? The website doesn't look all that professional but they claim their bags are smell-proof and x-ray proof

They sound sweet for mailing a little bud home, and are a terrorists wet dream, so I'm guessing they either:

a) Don't work.
    b) Make a package look even more suspicious if x-rayed and it shows no contents

I'll probably buy one anyway and do a little trial run whilst in the Dam, but would like to know if anyone else has used these? Or even heard of these?
    I know this is an old post, but I was just searching on Google and this page appeared. Thanks for the feedback of the site btw. It has been upgraded since this post was made and its xray proof properties cannot be guaranteed due to the differnet strengths of xray that are now used. Certainly helps to protect the contents inside the bags and as the name suggests, they really are 100% smell proof; but with other protective qualities, as described more on the site.

Thanks again for the feedback. We appreciate it all.

Dogproof

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

what if the security staff @ the airport is wearing them sun glasses outta the 80's film 'they live'.. and see quite clearly that your doing sumfin dodgy

Thanks

Then I guess you're screwed lol.

We got these beauties now in, different design which people are loving!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haybag_medium.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	257857

Thanks

really it was that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3