Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X Ray Proof Bags

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Quote Originally Posted by teutonic View Post
    lols interesting. Anyways if they saw a solid black object in a case they might get even more suspicious ?
    heres a shot of what they see

ref:http://science.howstuffworks.com/tra...-security4.htm

When i went thru frankfurt a few years back there was a trainee on with the woman. I had forty packets of rolling baccy crammed in me case, they looked weird on the xray pic, but she turned to the trainee, pointed at them and said "Tabac". Nice blonde she was.

lol is that your sex toy bag teutonic ? those beads look interesting !
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    lol is that your sex toy bag teutonic ? those beads look interesting !
    haha! I used to hide an eighth in me jeans pocket, and pack the jeans in the middle of the case well packed each side with more clothes. But looking at the pale colors in that
    pic, for shoes as well as clothes, I would imagine the eighth stood out like a little black blob.

btw did you notice the air bubbles in the bottle of lotion to the right ? Just cant suss out what that is next to it though, with the 5 purple spots. lol
    ☺ Click to enter my CFL percy stealth groom
    I don’t know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. Albert Einstein
    Look Randy, I'm mowing the air Rand, mowing the air. Jim Lahey

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

I have used smelly proof bags and it worked 10g home for me but apparently they onlyy work for 3 hours so now i double bag. 8 times hassle free
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

Calciumkid (05-08-14)

Thanks

Default dont work

i have just been watchin a customs program showing a young irish lad returning home after a visit to the dam...he thought x-ray bags would hide the kilo of cannabis he had inside one...it didnt work and it dosnt matter how well its packed if customs dogs are about your fucked anyway. i know this cos the bastard french customs got me a couple of years ago. its not worth the risk!! NOT UNLESS you sail back form amsterdam to newcastle, ive done it some 27 times now and i have never seen a drugs dog or seen anyone pulled for drugs....your luggage dosnt get scanned either!
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
    Anyone ever used "dogproof" bags (that's the brand name)? The website doesn't look all that professional but they claim their bags are smell-proof and x-ray proof

They sound sweet for mailing a little bud home, and are a terrorists wet dream, so I'm guessing they either:

a) Don't work.
    b) Make a package look even more suspicious if x-rayed and it shows no contents

I'll probably buy one anyway and do a little trial run whilst in the Dam, but would like to know if anyone else has used these? Or even heard of these?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

I once got sniffed by a cocker spaniel coming back from dam, straight to the crotch where I had about 20g of selected finest, shit myself but the customs dude said "don't worry sir, he's being trained, hope you had a nice journey" pmsl

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (03-10-11)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    I once got sniffed by a cocker spaniel coming back from dam, straight to the crotch where I had about 20g of selected finest, shit myself but the customs dude said "don't worry sir, he's being trained, hope you had a nice journey" pmsl
    love stories like that... bet it had ur heart racing tho eh.. hehe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diddydon View Post
    love stories like that... bet it had ur heart racing tho eh.. hehe
    just a bit been in some much much worse positions though that really were sphincter-pinching in the first degree pmsl

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

reminds me of the time i'm in the back seat of a cop car with a 1/4 of hash in me pocket and the ( traffic ) cop giving it 'your acting suspiciously' after wich he did a radio check on me. Came up clean

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teutonic For This Useful Post:

Calciumkid (05-08-14), Goodbuddy (03-10-11)

Thanks

You just gotta get all rubber-duck like Kris Kristofferson in that Convoy Movie.

Calm as a swan on the surface and paddling like fuck underneath it all and hope you don't hit the mud

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Calciumkid (05-08-14)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    just a bit been in some much much worse positions though that really were sphincter-pinching in the first degree pmsl
    yea me2 m8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast