Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to have a helpdesk for my company?

Thanks

Hi friends!!

So, more than one year have passed and judging for the number of new seedbanks that have entered the forum since then I suppose that now it will be possible for Sweet Seeds to also have a subforum here.

Is it?

If there are any special conditions please contact me by PM.

Thanks my friends, all good to you and your forum!

tommy
    Sweet Seeds Community Manager

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

This mean Ragman didnt get back in touch, will have a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy G View Post
    Hi friends!!

So, more than one year have passed and judging for the number of new seedbanks that have entered the forum since then I suppose that now it will be possible for Sweet Seeds to also have a subforum here.

Is it?

tommy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (11-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Hi friends!!

Is it?

tommy
    Hi tommy,

I saw Sweet Seeds at the Madrid Cannabis Expo. It was the stall with the girls dressed as witches and handing out loads of freebies wasn't it?

Welcome to ThcTalk.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (11-10-12)

Upton Guest

You're just in time for my Cream Caramel grow Tommy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (11-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    This mean Ragman didnt get back in touch, will have a word.
    I have left a message with him and will pm him as well. Sure he be on some point today. Hope you good and speak soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (11-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Default Is it possible to have a helpdesk for my company?

Personally I think that's a great idea, to have the breeder at hand to ask questions when needed.
    I am looking for a new indica strain to grow in the future, there are so many choices out there that it would be handy to be able to ask the breeder a few questions before buying there seeds.

I have had problems with a strain recently, I will not mention any names though.
    I sent them an email and heard nothing in reply from them. If they were to offer some support I would be happy to buy from them again, as it is though I will be avoiding them in the future

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

blue cheese (12-10-12), Tommy G (11-10-12)

Thanks

Hi mates!

Well, actually I had a chat with someone about a year ago. Not sure if it was Ragman but maybe it was. At the time they had no way to get us a subforum, I think it has something to do with a shop connected in some way to the forum that for some reason closed or was not going to sell seeds anymore.

Anyway I came back here now and I saw lots of subforums for seedbanks. But only now I'm realizing that the subforums are "Submissions forums", like for grow and smoke reports. Not properly helpdesks, which also exist but with fewer seedbanks.

Anyway we would be happy with a "submissions subforum" because at least I could share a grow report or so. And maybe do some give aways of free packs of seeds for users to test the strains in exchange for a diary in the "Sweet Seeds submission forum", competitions, etc...

One doubt: where are you guys from? Would you say this is a forum from the UK? From USA? ...or...?

Thanks guys, sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Hi tommy,

I saw Sweet Seeds at the Madrid Cannabis Expo. It was the stall with the girls dressed as witches and handing out loads of freebies wasn't it?

Welcome to ThcTalk.
    Yes it was my friend. But I suppose it was a few years ago, right?

Thanks for the kind welcome. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post
    Personally I think that's a great idea, to have the breeder at hand to ask questions when needed.
    I am looking for a new indica strain to grow in the future, there are so many choices out there that it would be handy to be able to ask the breeder a few questions before buying there seeds.

I have had problems with a strain recently, I will not mention any names though.
    I sent them an email and heard nothing in reply from them. If they were to offer some support I would be happy to buy from them again, as it is though I will be avoiding them in the future
    Hey Vador! Nice to meet you

Lets then wait just a couple of days to see if we finally settle here and if we don't I will then exchange a few PMs with you to see if we get to a conclusion about what may have happened.

Kind regards,

tommy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Yes it was my friend. But I suppose it was a few years ago, right?

Thanks for the kind welcome. Sweet smokes!

tommy
    It was a few days ago?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (12-10-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast