Last batch of seeds I had I put half straight in soil and germinated the other half. I got about the same success rate from both but the germinated plants are coming up with super weak stalks that are breaking even though I I followed the guide on here to a T.
During sprout I have them under a fluorescent about 5 inches away and a 450 watt MH bulb I was going to move them under after about a week. I have a T5 on the way as well.
A) Put my germinated seeds further down in the soil
B) Move the fluorescent light closer
C) Put them straight under the T5 light
D) Something completely different or a combination of things listed above