Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Industrial Plant anyone?

Thanks

Smile Industrial Plant anyone?

A pal of mine give me a couple seeds, Dinafem Industrial Plant apparently?
    Anyone had any experience with them, not seen much about them?
    Myself and a pal have grown a couple of Dinafem's Strains out and have been pretty impressed i must say!

Anyone got any info to pass on, would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!

Thanks

Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Afghan x Thai
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : October
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 10% - 14%
    Characteristics : very heavy, very dark leaves, and stems very heavy also

The Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant was the first genetics that adapted especially to the culture under artificial light, in the seventies. It was a crossing between a East Indian Afghan of high production, and one sativa thai in the city of Seattle, Washington. These new genetics were developed and stabilized during the years and created the first designed race of cannabis to produce the possible maximum. Northern Lights was called "northern light "and she is one genetics that has had a tremendous global impact because their crossings have been used by hundreds of thousands of cultivators everywhere in the world. It has more production in less time than any of the cannabis seeds that are normally available. Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant has a high production, low stature, power, and few leaves to clean, so makes this variety a good example of amount and quality. The Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant has a scent of wood and pine with lemon notes, and black pepper. It's effect is a powerful mental physicist and has exceptional genetics. The Industrial Plant is the fundamental base of the crossings realised with haze and skunk in Europe and is one of the mothers of the most well-known variety of history, "Jack Herer". It has the aspect typical of an East Indian, little, very heavy, very dark leaves, and stems very heavy also. It gives off a physical and mental mixed effect, but with predominance of the sedation with respect to the psychoactivity

What strains can you recommend from Dinafem?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anabolic For This Useful Post:

Weebilly2 (11-03-13)

trumptummy Guest

I thought skunk 1 was the first indoor plant that kicked it all off in the dam?

Thanks

Industrial Plant from Dinafem is a great strain !

We've run several test grows on the Dinafem strains and the Industrial is a really sturdy / strong grower. It doesn't need a lot of mollycoddling at all and yields well on every test that we've run with it so far.

Dinafem are huge here in Europe, they're strains are all Fem but run at 100% success rate, they're the best quality fems on the market for sure.

The Original Sensible

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Sensibl For This Useful Post:

fezza (13-09-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic View Post
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Afghan x Thai
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : October
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 10% - 14%
    Characteristics : very heavy, very dark leaves, and stems very heavy also

The Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant was the first genetics that adapted especially to the culture under artificial light, in the seventies. It was a crossing between a East Indian Afghan of high production, and one sativa thai in the city of Seattle, Washington. These new genetics were developed and stabilized during the years and created the first designed race of cannabis to produce the possible maximum. Northern Lights was called "northern light "and she is one genetics that has had a tremendous global impact because their crossings have been used by hundreds of thousands of cultivators everywhere in the world. It has more production in less time than any of the cannabis seeds that are normally available. Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant has a high production, low stature, power, and few leaves to clean, so makes this variety a good example of amount and quality. The Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant has a scent of wood and pine with lemon notes, and black pepper. It's effect is a powerful mental physicist and has exceptional genetics. The Industrial Plant is the fundamental base of the crossings realised with haze and skunk in Europe and is one of the mothers of the most well-known variety of history, "Jack Herer". It has the aspect typical of an East Indian, little, very heavy, very dark leaves, and stems very heavy also. It gives off a physical and mental mixed effect, but with predominance of the sedation with respect to the psychoactivity

What strains can you recommend from Dinafem?

Nice one mate, it sounds Pretty good but strangely seen no sign of anyone growing it?
    As for recommended strains their 'California Hash Plant' is a really nice Indica plus a fairly good yielding plant.
    I currently have a Blue widow outdoor and its pretty huge, very sturdy and has had a very nice sweet/sour smell all the way through.
    Their 'Super-Silver' is nice as-well mate my pal grew that out and it was an absolute monster in size, stretched A LOT in flower! Good yielding and very stimulating high. I got one of these in the Veg room at the moment and its doing well so far?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Original Sensibl View Post

We've run several test grows on the Dinafem strains and the Industrial is a really sturdy / strong grower. It doesn't need a lot of mollycoddling at all and yields well on every test that we've run with it so far.

Dinafem are huge here in Europe, they're strains are all Fem but run at 100% success rate, they're the best quality fems on the market for sure.

The Original Sensible
    Thank you Original Sesibl! I really like Dinafem myself, not had any problems at all with them as far us germination success rates etc...
    Il give it a go and see how i get on!
    Cheerz!

Thanks

as far as I car figure out, Dinafem's Industrial Plant is Northern Lights. Have fun!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Original Sensibl View Post

The Original Sensible
    i totally agree with the above poster. ive not grown the industreal plant but lots of other strains from dinafem and ive not had one dud, not one hermy and not one mutent plant.
    ive grown
    powerkush
    critical+
    blue hash
    mobydick
    white widow

ive never had anything go wrong with a single seed ive got from them and it must be getting on for 100+ seeds ive grown from them.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkgEDy5ekvY
    TIMELESS.COZ AGE DONT COUNT IN THE BOOTH, WHEN YOUR FLOW STAYS SUBMERGED IN THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

WHILE WORLD IS REVOLVING ON ITS AXIS, I COME WITH MAD LOVE AND THE ILLEST WAR TACTICS.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperlite For This Useful Post:

fezza (14-09-11)

Thanks

white cheese auto mmmmmmmmm

Thanks

serious seeds or dinafem ,,,,,,or wos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast