Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spanish coffee shops?

Thanks

Question Spanish coffee shops?

I'm visiting my mother on saturday 17th,,for a few days.(Alicante/Torrevieja) I know coffee shops in spain exist just have to find one, I will be able to travel inland. It will be the perfect excuse for me and mum to spend some quality time together(not visited for 2yrs! we'll be crying with happiness!). If any fellow thctalker's out there could help point me in the right direction that would be great! I am not asking for help to score in any way,('lucky' men lol). I just want to find and sit in a spanish coffee shop with my mother simple as that. Hope someone can help, either post or pm if you can thanks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

i know there is one opening in madrid but i am not sure about the legallity.you can grow and consume your own bud in the privacy of your home and this is ''tollerated'' ,selling is illegal and frowned upon so i am not sure if you bring your own to the places in spain.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

ladygarden (14-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

yep,as wert says.
    ive been in murcia(just down the road) for 9 years now and have not seen one yet.

you should be able to score in Torrevieja without to much hassel tho.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

ladygarden (14-09-11)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies wert & vmax. My mother would love a trip to Madrid, that will have to keep for another time. I know i can score if i need, but the good food & wine, sunshine works for me too. I'll just have to suffer it, I'm sure it'll be torture can't wait.

Thanks

Looks like we are in for a heat wave this month with cool evenings.

hope you have a great time!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

ladygarden (14-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

I think there might be a few cannabis clubs where you consume your own bud on the premises but I've not heard of any actual coffee shops?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

ladygarden (14-09-11)

Thanks

I've been to a few dark and shady clubs in Costa Blanca where they openly smoke on premises as it's down to the owner, this has been more so since the smoking ban, also most of the brothels in Spain, but as far as an actual coffeeshop in Spain goes I'm not sure.

And as far as the legality for selling goes there are ways around it in Spain, most locals tend to trade for goods, the old pub lock in comes to mind with a "tip-jar" on the side

Thanks

So, it turns out a cannabis club is opening near me, they are still doing the legal work at this stage which involes getting a top lawyer on retainer, invite only (i have one,lol), members only, 3 month probation(not allowed to buy weed from them), a max price they can charge for weed, a monthly charge for membership( to cover lawyer)
    It looks like its going to happen.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (29-11-12), Diddydon (29-11-12), lil rasta (29-11-12)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

why the fuck did i move back to the UK from Spain?.... After nearly 2 yrs back in the UK, i´ve decided it´s more of a nazi concentration camp than ever...... the only people this country is set up to look after is the immigrants.. Viva Espana! i say, any room for a little un in Murcia Vmax?... lol

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

lil rasta (29-11-12), VMAX (29-11-12)

Thanks

Well see if I make the 3 months first diddy,lol.

Its further down the line than my post makes it sound, they have a coffee shop and the lawyer is already employed and put the papers in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast