Thread: bio bizz????which one?

Thanks

Default bio bizz????which one?

hi people very new to this and a bit stuck on this stuff just been on ebay to buy some as my plants have been on 12/12 for nearly three weeks and seems to be quite a few diffrent types my plants are in soil and are northan lights and big budd.thanks again

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skunk456 View Post
    hi people very new to this and a bit stuck on this stuff just been on ebay to buy some as my plants have been on 12/12 for nearly three weeks and seems to be quite a few diffrent types my plants are in soil and are northan lights and big budd.thanks again
    Would be the Biobizz Bloom you'd be wanting Bio Grow is for the initial veg phase, and Topmax is their flowering booster, which isnt the same as bloom, its an optional additive to it
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

Thanks

thanks mate i was given aload of stuff from a friend like ionic boost,canna a+b pk13/14 but wanted to start a fresh with all the same make what ya thinks best?also do you add the boost at the same time as the bloom?thanks again.

Thanks

thanks thats great,do you only use the bloom and not the grow and bloom at the same time?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skunk456 View Post
    thanks mate i was given aload of stuff from a friend like ionic boost,canna a+b pk13/14 but wanted to start a fresh with all the same make what ya thinks best?also do you add the boost at the same time as the bloom?thanks again.
    If I recall right, A+B is Canna's equivelent of BioGrow, and Pk13/14 is their Biobloom, and Ionic boost is a similar idea to topmax booster, I've never grown with Canna but they enjoy a good reputation, I've grown with biobizz from the word go though, and been very pleased with results, the topmax booster included

thanks thats great,do you only use the bloom and not the grow and bloom at the same time?
    Both CAN be used at once, but toward the end of the grow you would generally be using more bloom and less grow, if this is the first feed your giving them then take it easy with both feeds at first to see how they react, easy to go overboard

PS, depending on the soil you used and what nutrients it has present, you may not even need the Grow nutrient, but as I said, try them first with a light feed, say 1ml per litre and give them a day or so ti see how they like it, less is more
    Last edited by Strider; 28-09-08 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks

no mate you use both of them in the flowering stage and just the bio grow in veg but you r in flower so u could do with both. if i was you and could only get one get the bio grow but like i say u could do with both.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafman View Post
    no mate you use both of them in the flowering stage and just the bio grow in veg but you r in flower so u could do with both. if i was you and could only get one get the bio grow but like i say u could do with both.
    If I could only pick one id go for the bloom, trusting the soil to have enough base nutes, especially if its already a few weeks in flower, end of the day its buds not stems im after :P

But yeah, both is always going to be better