Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2ND ATTEMPT at sprouting cannabis FAILED!!!! D:

Thanks

Oh and make sure you buy the dry hemp not the stuff thats been boiled

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

As a complete noob I gotta say that I have had a 100% success rate from germing to seedling stage.

I have just drenched a small 3 inch pot of compost with 24hour old tap water/mineral water as if I was trying to flush it. Then poked the dry seed in about 5mm with the tiniest bit of very loose soil on top.

The pots get put under 3 x 2700k household CFL's on 18/6 and so far I have had heads above ground in 36hrs - 4 days max.

I know you are growing in coco, but couldn't you try germing that way in a small pot, then transplant to coco when it is 1-2 weeks old ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Arite s.d.f, sorry to hear about your seeds m8. i personally would of given them longer to pop as mine were temperamental as fook. mine sprouted within 2-3 days with taproot only 5-7 mm long. i potted them in seedling soil and then they took about 10 days to pop the soil....one hermied a week ago but my cheese plant is looking good now.

ok a plan for you!

1) avoid green house seeds
    2) visit a shop like here at thc shop. nice and cheap and discreet from our very own rag man. this shop supports this site.

do your sprouting technique, glass of tap water left for 24 hrs or more to get rid of fluoride particles etc. dunk seeds in, put in warm / dry place and leave checking every 6 hrs. after 24 hrs look for roots. once you see roots put them in soil. nice and gentle.....

then just leave em in the window sill to sprout. they dont need loads of light at this point. just make sure they are not too cold. oh cover with a dome made from a bottle but put holes in it.

it is a great idea sprouting hemp, but i would say you are itching to get your hands round some of your own grown stuff so that is just gonna delay you some. alot of the learning is done in practical and simply learning by your mistakes. you have lost several seeds but you get this bit right and things will hopefully fall into place. initially common sense prevails, treat the plant like any other plant. i.e disturb its base / soil / root = expect bad outcome. don't water = dead plant. over water = ill / dead plant. only feed when the plant exhibits a need for nutrients (yellowing leaves etc).

i would be going to get some more soil if i were you. get one that is not too nutrient rich like a seedling soil or even bnq compost. that might be worth a change do you think....good luck in the future, tob
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (21-09-11)

Thanks

Where can I get some of these fishing hemp seeds mate??

Thanks

fishing tackle shops or pet shops or ebay. But dont get the boiled stuff has to be dry untouched stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by s.d.f View Post
    Where can I get some of these fishing hemp seeds mate??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lambert29 For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (24-09-11)

Thanks

Whats the best company which yeilds the most when it comes to white rhino?

Thanks

Whats the best company which yeilds the most when it comes to white rhino mate?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3