Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2ND ATTEMPT at sprouting cannabis FAILED!!!! D:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Ye they should be ok mate, exactly what tobysmoker said

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (20-09-11)

Thanks

You lot are really good folk, stoners are my favriot people in the world!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s.d.f For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (19-09-11), SmobyToker#1 (21-09-11)

Thanks

Sounds to me like your shocking em to death went 1st planting them. If you put in soil and the tap root has just come through the seed you will have a good chance of shocking em, wait till you the tap root has grown to about 10mm before putting in soil and also make sure the soil is a the right temp, again if its not you will shock them. So dont put them in cold soil.I leave my soil in the grow room to warm up 1st. And make sure you dont over water them. 600watt hps is to much but i have used a 400watt without probs. Just dont get it to close, you might get stretch but i dont think it would kill them unless its to close and you cook them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lambert29 For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (20-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Dont wory dude good things come to those that wait
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (20-09-11)

Thanks

ive decided that i messed up again, but i wont give up on the dream of being able to smoke my own green, is there any advice on seeds and which yeild the best ect. Also any websites to visit with step by step advice as alot of em contradict each other, thanks evry one who has commented for your support, you guys give me hope man.
    Im feeling pretty bad at the minit, but not as bad as my funds are feeling!!! D:

Thanks

Go and get a bag of fishing hemp seed for a couple quid and practice germing. They germ in the exact same way as our expensive seeds. So its worth playing about for a bit until you get it right. And what soil are you using ?
    Quote Originally Posted by s.d.f View Post
    ive decided that i messed up again, but i wont give up on the dream of being able to smoke my own green, is there any advice on seeds and which yeild the best ect. Also any websites to visit with step by step advice as alot of em contradict each other, thanks evry one who has commented for your support, you guys give me hope man.
    Im feeling pretty bad at the minit, but not as bad as my funds are feeling!!! D:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lambert29 For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (20-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

i see your in coco,you didnt feed them did you?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (20-09-11)

Thanks

Thanx urm, no just watered but not exsively, thats a great idea about the seeds but, its not germinateing em which is troubleing me, i germinate in a cup of water then paper towel after 24 hours n that works fine but then when i plant them they jus wont grow/ or evan sprout in the slightest nothing, so these seeds will they sprout how weed is supposed to aswell?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to s.d.f For This Useful Post:

VMAX (20-09-11)

Thanks

Thanks for any advice u give me man.

Thanks

Yes mate exactly the same and grow exactly the same into a mature plant but just dont have the thc content...... Defo worth a couple of quid and you can play about with it as much as you like until you get it right. It could be a number of reasons why they are dying but at least this way you can trouble shoot and get to the bottom of it without spending a fortune!!
    Quote Originally Posted by s.d.f View Post
    Thanx urm, no just watered but not exsively, thats a great idea about the seeds but, its not germinateing em which is troubleing me, i germinate in a cup of water then paper towel after 24 hours n that works fine but then when i plant them they jus wont grow/ or evan sprout in the slightest nothing, so these seeds will they sprout how weed is supposed to aswell?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lambert29 For This Useful Post:

s.d.f (20-09-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast