Thread: OK...whos been gready?

Thanks

Default OK...whos been gready?

Come on then own up...which one of you lot has ordered a load of stuff from greens??

placed my order on friday and still no sign of it because some of the items are out of stock... T pieces, pipe (to make drip rings), new jet pump and elite air curtains all out of stock lol
    Who you trin to get crazy with ese? dont you know Im loco?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Because_i_got_high For This Useful Post:

Cheddar Guest

Lol u got it yet buddy?

Thanks

sorry for delay..i recieved it a couple days after that post lol

they accidently gave me 2 35inch air curtains though instead of 2 15inch...bonus to be honest

thinking of getting a second air pump now tho to make the most out of the curtains