Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: bipolar disorder

Thanks

Default bipolar disorder

I have been told i have bipolar disorder and i find that cannabis helps with my ups and downs.does any body else have this and find that cannabis helps them better than tablets.When i feel depresed i find that a spliff works wonders for me.

Thanks

i suffer with depression too, i dont smoke that much really but when i do it helps me .

Thanks

Default bipolar disorder

smoking while your depresed i find helps alot but it does depend on wot you smoke. you need to smoke a high uplifting smoke high in thc.but if you are bipolar you will have highs aswell. if you do go on a high smoking a plant high in thc could make you panic. you need to smoke a plant with a strong stone one that totaly relaxes you. beats having valium. any way thats wot i do but not many people no wot bipolar disorder is.

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cannabis View Post
    I have been told i have bipolar disorder and i find that cannabis helps with my ups and downs.does any body else have this and find that cannabis helps them better than tablets.When i feel depresed i find that a spliff works wonders for me.
    Aye works a treat! Life is much better stoned!

Thanks

had a friend w/ bi polar who smoked a lot of weed, he ended up in a mental hospital, course the prescription pills and cocaine didn't help...
    Tiger got to hunt,
    Bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"
    Tiger got to sleep,
    Bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand.

-K. Vonnegut

Thanks

Default bipolar disorder

You shouldnt take cocaine if your bipolar. but alot of b polar suferes do.I have in the past ,and been in a mental hospital .now its only weed for me.to much cocaine sends you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Cannabis For This Useful Post:

tre_93543 (23-11-12)

Thanks

Default Bipolar Disorder

In contrast to people who experience normal mood fluctuations are people who have Bopolar Disorder. People with bipolar disorder experience extreme and abnormal moods that stick around for prolonged periods, cause severe psychological distress, and interfere with normal functioning.
    Bipolar Disorder (also known as Manic-Depression, or sometimes Bipolar Affective Disorder), is a category of serious mood disorder that causes people to swing between extreme, severe and typically sustained mood states which deeply affect their energy levels, attitudes, behavior and general ability to function. Bipolar mood swings can damage relationships, impair job or school performance, and even result in suicide. Family and friends as well as affected people often become frustrated and upset over the severity of bipolar mood swings.

Thanks

Works for me too, I´ve been using marijuana as an emotion stabiliser for years. Don´t be tempted to use a lot for this, a little is enough, more is too much.

Thanks

You shouldnt take cocaine if your bipolar. but alot of b polar suferes do.I have in the past ,and been in a mental hospital .now its only weed for me.to much cocaine sends you
    Very true. causes depletion of neurotransmitters in your brain like dopamine leaving you more depressed than before
    I have bipolar disorder and so does my girl friend. it works wonders for me too. better than any pill i have ever taken. nowadays i dont event take pills anymore. Herb is the only medicine i need
    When I look back and think,
    When i ponder and ask "why?",
    I see my ancestors spend with careless abandon,
    Assuming eternal supply.

Modern man, evolutionary betrayer. Modern man, ecosystem destroyer. Modern man, destroy yourself in shame. Modern man, pathetic example of earth's organic heritage. Just a sample of carbon-based wastage. Just a fucking tragic epic of you and I!

My Ultra Stealth Micro Grow: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=7248

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Comrade Guerilla For This Useful Post:

teutonic (22-07-11), tre_93543 (23-11-12)

Thanks

I have a condition very similar to bipolar and have also found cannabis to be very therapeutic on a day to day basis. I don't take mood stabilisers.

The best thing for me personally is it slows my thoughts down to a processable speed, as I tend to overthink and wind myself up in knots.

Not for everyone, and many say indicas are better - higer CBD - but it helps me a lot.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Haze For This Useful Post:

teutonic (22-07-11), tre_93543 (23-11-12)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast