Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Enough Nitrogen in Batsoil?

Thanks

I am growing green posion at the mo not in batmix but in plagron light mix and added powder guano and some alfafa pellets. Mine started to show yellowing bottom leaves in the third week of flower so added a couple of feeds of fish mix which has n6 p2 k4 and all seems fine now at the start of week 5. But as pointed out it depends on strain.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

This is from Plagron's site:

Plagron Bat-mix is a mix of the finest, carefully selected types of peat. It contains various types of fibre and perlite which results in a lightness and oxygen level you have come to expect only of Plagron quality potting soil.
    The abundant presence of unique Plagron worm compost ensures vigorous plant growth and increased water retention. The main nutrient in Plagron Bat-mix is bat manure (Bat-guano). Bat manure is naturally rich in phosphorus and potassium, guaranteeing abundant growth.
    Plagron Bat-mix contains sufficient nutrients to meet all the needs of the plant throughout the complete cycle. Only under closely controlled conditions can Bat-Guano be processed into the top quality Plagron product.
    Attention! Water well, allowing the water to seep through, before use. Do not add any fertilizer for the first 6 weeks.
    I've currently got 10 plants with differing soil mixes and in my current experience I think it's fair to say that adding a maximum of 5% wormcasts to batmix is optimal. Any more and you risk burning the roots.

The 4 Big Buddhas that I have in a mix of batmix and 10% wormcasts showed a tiny amount of burn on 2 of them, so that's why I say that dropping it to 5% would be optimal to get most strains into flower before needing bloom nutes.

Thoughts?

I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbatha View Post
    This is from Plagron's site:

I've currently got 10 plants with differing soil mixes and in my current experience I think it's fair to say that adding a maximum of 5% wormcasts to batmix is optimal. Any more and you risk burning the roots.

The 4 Big Buddhas that I have in a mix of batmix and 10% wormcasts showed a tiny amount of burn on 2 of them, so that's why I say that dropping it to 5% would be optimal to get most strains into flower before needing bloom nutes.

Thoughts?

I've got for plants on the go and 3 autos 3 in light mix and 3 in house and garden batmix, they are all 23 days old and doing very well, I have bat guano for tea and worm castings that I was going to use foe the next re- pot, following your findings I will re-pot the 3 plants in lightmix With 10 litres of castings to 50 litres of soil and 5 litres of castings to 50 litres of batmix! And see how goes.
    I wont use the batshit until flowering and do have grow and bloom for back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [CENTER]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sean For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-03-17)

Thanks

old thread but hopefully someone will catch this, I'm. going into 18ltr pots next, I was going to give it a week before flipping to 12/12, so potentially have 3 weeks in veg, I have worm humous, should I add that or continue with grow reducing it slowly, as I understand i won't need flowers nutes for a while

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-03-17)

Thanks

old timers nutrients

8. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-03-17)

Thanks

no...LOL...I'm going into 18ltr tomorrow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to biggiebri For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Try re explaining that ?? Lmao

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

biggiebri (22-03-17)

Thanks

any talkers.. LOL I've just washed my batmix and will leave it to dry over night in tent.. have I just hijacked a thread.. if I have apologies...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Try re explaining that ?? Lmao
    ha ha ha ha right I'm in veg in 6.5ltr square pots, I'm repoting into 18ltr tonight/tomorrow and moving them into tent, I'm looking at giving them at least a week before flipping them to 12/12, so I have some worm castings/humous (plagron tub) as I'm going to need the nitrogen, and as batmix plagron is high in p and k.. would it be better to carry on with old timers grow and taper it off, obviously leaving out flower nutes for a while.. I'm stoned 😂😉😉👍👍👍👍

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3