Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Personal favourite recipes?

Thanks

Default Personal favourite recipes?

Hi guys,

I'm just starting to put together an online cannabis cookbook - http://cannabiscookbook.blogspot.com/ . It's only a very basic blog at the moment, but when I've got some more recipes (and the time to do it up properly) I'm hoping to whack some nice graphics on it and make it look cool.

I've put a few basic recipes up there, as well as a couple of my personal favourites. I was wondering if anyone had any of their favourites they'd like to share? Brownies, cakes, ice creams etc, and I'l be especially interested in some of the more outthere recipes...

Cheers guys!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

i love making canna shortbread i made some yesterday its very potent

Monty Bong Guest

My personal favourite is chocolate orange truffles made with cannabutter. I have alreay posted the recipe to in this section of the forum. They taste supurb..

For a very quick recipe you could try this;

4oz decent milk chocolate, break in to pieces and put in to a microwavable bowl. Place in the microwave on full for about 30 secs, then remove and add 1/16oz 1.75g of crumbled hash.

DECENT HASH MADE BY GROWERS NOT SOAPBAR!

Stir this in and put the mixture back in the microwave for another 30 secs until the chocolate is well melted.

The mixture can be used to cover stuff like nuts or dried fruit, or of course you can just dunk your finger in it while its still melted.

Thanks

Hey Bubbs, do you have the recipe for that anywhere?

Thanks Monty, that sounds delicious. Would you mind if I put that recipe on my blog? You'd get full credit of course!

Thanks

hey , i ve been a baker for the last four years, so if you guys want any recipes or advice for customising them into special cakes, i d be more than happy to help. i have to say special bannana cakes my favorite, and space ginger bread is a close second

Monty Bong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Seeds View Post

Thanks Monty, that sounds delicious. Would you mind if I put that recipe on my blog? You'd get full credit of course!

You're welcome to put it on your blog mate, but I don't deserve any credit, I just got the recipe out of a cannabis cook book.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Seeds View Post
    Hey Bubbs, do you have the recipe for that anywhere?

yea np

4oz canna butter
    3oz caster sugar
    5oz flour
    1oz semolina

cream butter and sugar together, until creamy and light, add flour and semolina gradually, stiring in with a fork, draw together with fingertips, until you get a dough.

press into a greased tin, prick well all over, bake at 150c for about 30-35 mins

drench in sugar and cut

yummy

Thanks

Thumbs up

You can find a whole load of Recipes here.

GreenDaze Guest

great thread

i think monty's chocolate sauce would work well with the shortbread for a double whammy

i've made canna shortbread & it does the trick but the taste leaves a lot to be desired as butter is 1 of the main ingredients and the flavour carries through quite strong...well for me anyway lol i had to hold my nose and get it down quick...then it was ...what was i talking about?

lol

Thanks

yea im gonna make MB's truffles they sound lovely

yea they can be a bit green tasting, but if you boil the trim first in water it takes alot of this taste away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast