Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kaliman Seeds cannabis cup win celebration sale

Thanks

I think i just found y next grow suppliers, cheer rockster, great offer.
    Disclaimer
    Anything that i post in this forum is purely fictional & to
    be considered as a lie, any picture/images that I post are not captured by myself and
    are available freely on the internet.
    I do not condone or promote the smoking or cultivation of cannabis
    in the UK, but i do beleive in the preservation of the cannabis plant for the use/s
    by man.

Strawberry Cough Diary

2. The Following User Says Thank You to C 2 the J For This Useful Post:

Rockster (23-09-11)

Thanks

sweet, i'll be having some more cheese, got it on the go at the mo (big thank u to Rockster) & it smells sooo sweet already & still have 3 weeks at least to go ! gonna be tastie. nice 1 on the 3rd place, great job dude
    pollenmanandy
    peace out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pollenmanandy For This Useful Post:

Rockster (23-09-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Will card payments work on THC shop by the 1st October ?

nuube Guest

What's with all the cheese?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Fuck you man I was trying not to buy any more seeds!! Has the card thing been sorted yet?
    Hi nuube, I don't think Ragman has a payment provider sorted yet but I'm sure he would accept postal orders, cheques and international money orders, if I'm not mistaken?

What's with all the cheese you ask?

Well my Cheese#1 is a little bit spesh by virtue of how it came about as it's genetically identical in chemotype/resin profile to the original 1989 UK Exodus cheese clone and is not a hybrid and is the nearest thing to the clone in seed form and is why I call her my flagship baby.
    Last edited by Rockster; 23-09-11 at 10:06 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Hi nuube, I don't think Ragman has a payment provider sorted yet but I'm sure he would accept postal orders, cheques and international money orders, if I'm not mistaken?

What's with all the cheese you ask?

Well my Cheese#1 is a little bit spesh by virtue of how it came about as it's genetically identical in chemotype/resin profile to the original 1989 UK Exodus cheese clone and is not a hybrid and is the nearest thing to the clone in seed form and is why I call her my flagship baby.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Fro (10-05-13)

Thanks

Please let us know how to take advantage of this special offer after the first Oct. I can only pay by card from this side of the pond.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazefor20 View Post
    Please let us know how to take advantage of this special offer after the first Oct. I can only pay by card from this side of the pond.
    Hmm, I don't know blazefor20 as ThcTalk will be the only place doing this offer and the site doesn't at present have a payment provider.

Could you not send an international money order or maybe even cash with a tracker?

Thanks

Very sweet, and congratulations...does ThcTalk shop ship (novelty seeds) to the Unites States?

Thanks

Hey Rockster seen u where here doing a Search bro so I decided to check in and start a Journal on my Cheese#1 man again thanks For everything bro really diggin the vitality in the babies can't wait to see them Out To flower I Know its gonna BeBig Things. Mad love n respects man just hope I can do them justice. PEACE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast