Thread: 1st Harvest.. Auto White Russian and Auto Super Dwarf.. HOW REWARDING !! LOVING IT !

Thanks

Default 1st Harvest.. Auto White Russian and Auto Super Dwarf.. HOW REWARDING !! LOVING IT !

Now then,
    chopped my plants finally 3 days ago on Sat, proper chuffed !! The seeds were bought from Feminized com and they were done in a NFT tray.
    I had topped both plants at abt 6 inch high (5th node I think) and then when at abt 12" on both..
    Don't think I've evr put so much love and time into anyone thing bar my son ((:
    Had 2 x Critical and 2 x burmese kush and 1 x big bud vegging in the 18/6 versatility of the auto's flowering lights on time.. Theyre now looking fine and on 12/12 the love continues !! Better than a bird.. Beautiful, smells gorgeous and it makes ya chill and saves ya money.. Haha.. I'd marry the woman who has those traits instantly !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0352.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	72888   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0386.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	72889   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0413.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	72890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0422.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	72891  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEAN GREEN SMOKIN MACHINE For This Useful Post:

ganjableb (18-09-12)

trumptummy Guest

Haha awesome mate, enjoy! Makes you wonder why you ever bought it doesn't it..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Indeed mate.... Buying does sorta control how much you smoke tho lol .... Reall been firing through it wake n baking constantly at the mo not good, well it is but ya know what im saying.. N still shit loads left and tasting better by the day n STRONG ( far stronger than id expected from an auto/it did quote it as being the strongets auto tho but its minging) haha quality !!! On that note ive got some free twift to toke... (:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LEAN GREEN SMOKIN MACHINE For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hey man im going to be doing the big bud strain, what was your yield from just tht dry weight? thanks

Thanks

Big buds just starting to flower now mate the last ones were autos (white russian and super dwarf).. Big yield tho !! Chopped into the big buds to prevent mold 2 days ago and really opened up the buds so that they looked like conifers and left in my freezer cubby roomits 65/70 in there and obviously havent opened the freezer !! its near on dry, just put into the paper bag last night and its been out for the last couple of hours, just weighed it now and theres 6 1/2 oz, i gave away half last night to a mate who invested a bit in it and ive got half sat in front of me now, and ive smoked near on an oz during the last 3 weeks of flowering from lowers and mids.. just abt right spongy and crisp on the outside and crispyish in the inner bud aswell, its tooting lovely, strong !! Curing now .. The earthy smells going and the sweet stink is starting to come from within... Absol buzzing !! 8 oz + dry from 2 autos that were only quoted as between 25 - 55 g each !! Those NFT's check out check out these root mass photties ... (((: I know its prob been dried a little quick but wasnt intentional, think chopping the buds played a big factor but its worked out coolio anyway so fack it !! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0437.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	73352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0388.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	73353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0331.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	73354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0322.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	73355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0410.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	73356