Thread: Chronic, white widow or chronic x WW

Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 Times in 1,945 Posts

Default Chronic, white widow or chronic x WW

Ok as tge titke suggests im stuck in 3 minds, i dunno what beans to order for my new system (URDWC) there getting ordered tonight, i like the look of delicious seeds fruity chronic juice its a chronic x WW cross, ive just done WW there my last grow (check my diary if u please) and got nice results, i was going to try chronic next as they like tree style growing, but then monkeyboy showed me pics of his fruity chronic juice in a rdwc set up and it was astounding!! 16oz dry from best and 9oz dry from worst of 5 beans popped, any input/experience from you guys to help me decide would be great, im buying tonight so get the verdicts in!! Thanks sqydro!
    NFTtoDWC ATTEMPT WITH---THE MIGHTY**WHITE WIDOW**completed http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...**-8-k2-ladies

UNDERCURRENT RECIRCULATING DWC SUPERFARM DIY THREADhttp://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-superfarm-DIY

SQYDRO'S URDWC with heaths V3--COMPLETEhttp://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068916574
    THOSE WHO CAN.....HYDRO THOSE WHO CANT ... MUD

Thanks

No one?? If not can some one make a suggestion? I need a 8 week strain as i am impatient lol

Thanks

chronic purchased use are useless lol have a gander and let me know what use think discountseedcompany
    Serious-Seeds-Chronic-Feminized
    Last edited by up2nogood; 27-09-11 at 08:29 PM. Reason: had to alter the link mate..

Cheddar Guest

Smoking that right now. Monster yield

strewth Guest

The pre 2000 was the Chronic to get as that was the proper big strain to grow, the newest one isn't as good but in your set up you will defo pull some weight

Thanks

Yeah i was reading alot of grow/smoke reports on strainguide.org DZ and apparently it thrives in set ups such as mine, but she doesnt like being topped so i dunno what to do weather to just leave it be or try lst'ing her