Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: using cardboard box for drying?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default using cardboard box for drying?

hi all i just wondering if you got a cardboard box and put holes in it but make them from inside to outside and then hang bud on string and then leave it in your veg room where there is proper ventilation and carbon filter then should it be alright to dry?

how would you eliminate any light getting in there?

its a bit of a push and risk in my room having 2 tents (veg/flower) then another for drying so having the carboard box inside tent would be real big help

Thanks

anyone got any ideas? please

Friday Guest

Hi mate. On my 1st grow I used a cardboard box for drying doing the same as u said but I had my box outside my groom ducted in to take the smell away. Couldn't u put the box on top of ur tent and duct it in some how to either of ur tents.
    As far as the light issue u could cut the flaps from inside and stick some more on the inside too, so it has a flap on the inside and out (make sure u tape the flaps open so they don't close with the passive intake through the box.
    Hope that help abit mate.
    Good luck.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...i-strain-grow-!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

bboyz (30-09-11)

Thanks

well thats my problem i got no rooms at the sides and the heigh above tent to ceiling is a foot at the most.... did you find the cardboard box worked ?

Thanks

try my method and buy some wire mesh and two small blocks of wood (to raise the mesh from the base of wherever)and put them in an empty sock drawer.

i have 2 empty cardboard 'bells whiskey' boxes on either side of my drawer and mesh that youd use for a rabbit hutch and jobs a gooden!!!!!

leave draw slightly open for couple hours a day whilst windows open and you'll be sweet as a nut.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mickyisthebest For This Useful Post:

bboyz (30-09-11)

Thanks

thanks mate but this pineapple express STINKS within 2 mins of tent door open lol i need it to be ventilated through CF or ill get neighbours moaning , they moan about everything so this would defo be a moaning point for them but thanks i think i just gotta cope with the extra tent sitting in my room until i sort out what i am doing thanks for your method mate

mellowed Guest

I use a cardboard box aswell mate. A layer of mesh to rest the bud on an a hole cut in the side where I have attached a pc fan to blow in fresh air then put that in my groom with the top weighted down an put a blanket on the top to stop most of the light.

It works an also I have no smell coz its all enclosed in my groom with a carbonfilter.

Friday Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bboyz View Post
    well thats my problem i got no rooms at the sides and the heigh above tent to ceiling is a foot at the most.... did you find the cardboard box worked ?
    Yeah it worked fir me mate. Wot if u put the box infront of the tents and duct into the tent via the bottom of the tent.

Thanks

yes im thinking about that tbh cus a cardboard box with a lil paint job will match room and blend in well instead of another tall tent in room lol its beginning to look like a paintball course in my room lol well the tent i used has dried the bud in 4 days its absoultley crisp

Friday Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bboyz View Post
    yes im thinking about that tbh cus a cardboard box with a lil paint job will match room and blend in well instead of another tall tent in room lol its beginning to look like a paintball course in my room lol well the tent i used has dried the bud in 4 days its absoultley crisp
    Sounds good mate, get it cured and enjoy the smoke mate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast