Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: coco vs soil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default Answered: coco vs soil

just to say guys i pulled 10 oz from my 4 plants in soil under a 600 w hps now ive changed to coco so if everything is the same what difference will the coco make to the yield

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboo View Post
    just to say guys i pulled 10 oz from my 4 plants in soil under a 600 w hps now ive changed to coco so if everything is the same what difference will the coco make to the yield
    Provided everything else remains the same you can expect to double your yield compared to a soil grow, good luck."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

I dunno if it'll directly increase yield, but it would increase growth from my personal experience.

For example say you wanted to veg a plant to 12" before flowering in soil. The same in coco could shave a week off the veg time. I have noticed much more vigorous growth during veg.

I bet some soil growers could achieve the same results though as it is all down to the grower at the end of the day really.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Denzil For This Useful Post:

billyboo (05-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Provided everything else remains the same you can expect to double your yield compared to a soil grow, good luck.
    “The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”

Winston Churchill

6. The Following User Says Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

billyboo (05-10-11)

Thanks

sweet double yields sound better

8. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboo For This Useful Post:

illearth67 (06-10-11)

strewth Guest

sweet double yields sound better
    Double Yields or half the veg time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to strewth For This Useful Post:

billyboo (05-10-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times
    Provided Answers: 112

So what's the difference between coco and soil?

Thanks

sweet mate what about if i veg for 7 weeks 4 plants in 20 litre pots with a 600 w hps what will the yield be like per plant in a 1.2 m bud box

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Depends what strain but probally a decent amount I've only used coco because ive only done 1 grow but apperentley coco is alot better I use canna professional plus or the other one that cost more I think it's canna terra coco or something it's organic

Thanks

im using coco natural mate and growing power plant hoping for 5 oz a plant mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,721 Times

sweet mate what about if i veg for 7 weeks 4 plants in 20 litre pots with a 600 w hps what will the yield be like per plant in a 1.2 m bud box
    You could probably get over 20oz if you top them, train the branches to fill every bit of available space and trim the lower third off the plants of to focus energy on the top buds. So basically it resembles a scrog without the need of a screen. I've got four ladies in 11L pots with holes around the rim. Then string tying the branches down through the holes to have a flat canopy. I'll show you some pics when the lights are on tonight

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denzil For This Useful Post:

billyboo (06-10-11), She's-a-Lady (10-12-14)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast