Thread: Where to buy used cars cheap online any one know?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

Default Where to buy used cars cheap online any one know?

Any one know a few good sites that sell used cars for cheap, i've been looking about but i don't really like the look of the sites iv come across.
    If any one has bought a car online or knows of a good site could you please tell.

Thanks

I suppose you have tried Autotrader which is the best and most popular, I bought a car off Gumtree which is not that popular in the UK but free to advertise on so good chance of getting a bargain before it is snapped up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Im doing exactly that,Trying to find a cheap motor,Ebay will probably have the most cars for sale online,Im not saying its a good place,But that's down to each persons experience of buying.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Ebay... find one within your budget, go and view it, if you're interested offer cold hard cash there and then. I got my last 3 cars doing just that and paid a fair bit less than what they were worth.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,640 Times

www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales
    They have all makes and models..
    Find the make you want then change the search results to price low to high..
    There are premium ad's in price order then standard ad's again in price order so you might have to look through twice if that made sence..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

nice thanks for the info guys been looking at gumtree and ebay, will take a ganders at pistolheads thanks chuchu.

sir-smokes-alot Guest

pistolheads is great mate but ya best bet for cheap cars is look locali like the loot or gumtree