Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your Foliar Spray Recommendations?

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Default Your Foliar Spray Recommendations?

For me it's seaweed extract twice a week. I have used it for a while now and have to say that not only does it make the plants more pest resistant, but more importantly i get a slightly better yield!

What foliar spray have you had best results with?

Thanks

yeah I do the same. It's a leaf coat and a feed.

Thanks

I spray Russian Comfrey, also a leaf coat and a feed.
    Deters pests bigtime, smells worse than hubby's boxers but encourages healthy, vigorous growth and revives sickly plants.

spangles x

Thanks

i intend to use seaweed concentrate as foilar feed in next few days

Thanks

Ayone just use their normal feed diluted to 1:8? Read that you can use that somewhere.

Personally I don't use anything normally but I have read that seaweed extract sprayed onto the plants a week before putting them into 12/12 makes them better prepared for flowering by kicking off chemical reactions. It's meant to do the same as slowly reducing the hours of light instead of going direct from 18/8 to 12/12.
    Smoking weed doesn't take my problems away, but it does stop me being arsed about them!

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

My sister swears by Comfrey tea for her veggies Spangles, but i can't say as i've ever tried it on my plants, not sure as i'm eager to use it either if it smells worse than your hubby's undies!

I've heard that too Kesh, infact it's difficult to find a negative comment about seaweed extract anywhere! It was recommended to me by a couple of Australian 'commercial' growers i know, they reckon that if used right through the grow regularly, it can increase a yield by upto 20%. Not sure if agree with the % but it definitely makes a difference!
    Last edited by Grub; 07-10-08 at 01:10 PM. Reason: addition.

Thanks

about 3 weeks into flowering, I give 'em a spray with epsom salts. Indoor vege growers use mag for larger,tastier, colourful fruit. They use it for their tomatoes, chilis, etc. I too, use it for MY fruit,lol.Bring on the massive buds!!!!!!!
    DISCLAIMER: None of these photos are mine, I have many problems and one of them is, trolling the internet for photos and claiming that they are my own!!!!! I am psychotic and crave attention!!!!

Thanks

I use seaweed up to about 2 weeks before chopping, though I have no problem with humidity. If you do it after that your weed will tast.
    Personaly I hold off using epsom unless I have to. It's like antibiotics lol

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

I use seaweed extract with a little molasses and a few drops of the cheapest washing up liquid to emulsify it throughout the grow once/twice a week and neam oil in a different spray gun 2-3 times a week if needed,and its needed all the time especially since i've started flowering my outdoor plants indoor,and i've still got 6 sativas that refuse to even start flowering so when i've got room for those indoors they'll need spraying down with neam before they go in.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

I tryed using lots of different folliar feeding most organic nutes can be used as a folliar spray and have used epson salt as a spray on some Mg problems

In the end i found it suited me better to just root feed rather than spray worked best and i would never folliar spray with any thing other than water.Folliar feeding can cause other problems . id only spray with water during the vegging months unless the are signs on the plants leaf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast